Dear @angshuonline thank you for your help.
Yes, the DCM4CHEE Server is installed separatley. SSL indeed was part of the issue! After installing all the certificates the right way and enabling CORS support on the server, everything worked fine
For future reference:
The good news: I got weasis to work!
The bad news: The standard URL call does not work Instead I use:
* 10.181.135.103...........IP Adress of the Weasis Installation
* 8443.....................HTTPS Port
* weasis-pacs-connector....servlet responsible for fetching DICOM images from the PACS
* weasis.jnlp..............VERY IMPORTANT. The jnlp is called directly!!!
* requestType=STUDY........Query for studies from the PACS (patientID,studyUID,accessionNumber,seriesUID,objectUID) can only be used once in whole URL
* cdb=/weasis..............The codebase of all files called from the jnlp. The default code base weasis-pacs-connector does NOT work
* arg=.....................This argument is the command called by weasis to display the DICOM image. It fetches the manifest file with the accesion Number as argument. The accessionNumber is replaced by Bahmni dynamically!
The Viewer is called with an HTTP “HEAD” Request from Bahmni. This results in an error caused here. HTTP “GET” again, works fine.
The downside of this approach now is, that I do not get errors for non-existing studies, as the .jnlp file is always executed. I am going to contact the weasis team about this issue.
On the other side: What is the Bahmni-Team planning to do about the HTTP HEAD issue? Can anyone reproduce this?
Weasis PACS Connector:5.0.1