Ozone - Patient is not synced on Odoo

Hi there, I have installed Ozone. I created a patient on Openmrs, but don’t see it on Odoo. Also I have ordered drug and a lab test but not seen in odoo. Is there any IP configuration to sync or any other setup I need? Please Help.

Thanks again.

Hello, @sanjaytechfrolic, welcome to the community. Are you able to share the logs from the eip-client container? Also, it would be nice to know whether you used the quickstart or manual instrctions.

The sync doesn’t happen upon creation of a patient in O3.

When a patient is created in O3, the sync happens when either a drug order or lab test order is made.

When a drug order is made;

• In Odoo, the patient becomes customer and the drug order appears as a quotation

When a lab test order is made;

• In SENAITE, the patient becomes a client

• In Odoo, the patient becomes a customer and the lab test order appears as a quotation

Note: In Odoo, the quotations are under sales

2 Likes

Thanks for replying @achachiez,
We restarted Senaite and it worked and synced data between Senaite and Odoo, was wondering if you could give a brief explanation of the following,

1. the sync seems to be traversing the path Senaite → Odoo, any particular reason for this ?
  2. Senaite seems to generate a lot of logs and kind of syncs continuously, is there a way we can set the frequency to a lower value

hello @sanjaytechfrolic ,

for your 1. This happens because of billing, and financial accounting workflow.

For point 2, posting to the Senaite community , response is because has an external process add client contacts via the API

Question please @mksd - a way to reduce this or limit it ? ( is this a normal operation? ) because it happens when no Lab orders are being done , it happens when the system is idle and it fills up the senaie-filestorage volume growing to gigabytes in size and keeps growing.

With Regards

@banji and @sanjaytechfrolic the issue with the immense log volume generated by SENAITE by default was fixed on Ozone Pro as of alpha.1.

However I see in our internal issue tracker that we had stacked the work for FOSS for “later” in a ticket. Pasting it for the record but note that the issue tracker is not public:

• OZ-129: FOSS SENAITE image to support packing

This ticket is currently associated with 1.0.0-rc, but I will see with the team if there’s reasonable ways to bring this forward.

A bit of background here. For a number of reasons Ozone Pro leverages a slightly customized SENAITE Docker image, while Ozone FOSS leverages the SENAITE Community Docker image. The former contains the fix while the later doesn’t.

Cc @achachiez

1 Like

Many thanks for this Boss. Please if we can get technical guidance on the fix we can implement it ourselves.

Hello @mksd @achachiez & team,

Many thanks for your help and all the great work.

Pending your revert can I get access to the issue tracker for learning purposes?

Also any chance of getting the slightly modified senaite docker image?

Also any way to disable the demo generating eip script on the Ozone FOSS? Or is this perculiar to the docker deployment and not the manual deployment?

Many thanks for your anticipated swift response

Hi @banji, sorry for the late response… If you want to turn off demo data generation, you can reduce the exported value to 0 for either the manual or quick start instruction, i.e.

export NUMBER_OF_DEMO_PATIENTS=0

1 Like

Hello @ruhanga

Many thanks for this ! No need to apologize , I am a patient man and really appreciate all you and team are doing for the community. Please keep it up. Many thanks again

A patient in the OpenMRS database?

2 Likes

Laughs!!! :joy: