We are pleased to let you all know that Ozone 1.0.0-alpha.2 was released on May 15th
This second alpha release provides a fixed point for all of you to trial Ozone, all the while we keep working our way to a 1.0.0 release candidate. We are already busy with Ozone 1.0.0-alpha.3, and even already with Ozone 1.0.0-beta.1
In this release:
- Ozone’s O3 is upgraded to Ref App 3.0.0-beta.8.
- This brings in OpenMRS Core 2.6.
- This brings validations to the Ref App’s backend configs at CI/build time!
Traefik comes an option to be Ozone’s proxy.
- Apache 2 remains the default option.
- O3 is white labelled (as Ozone obviously)
Ozone Pro can be used here:
- jdoe / password
Ozone FOSS can be trialed using the Gitpod button.
Cc @abd.ak @afewerki @ahabib @aidjali @andylinton @dagimm @drizzentic @enochb @gsluthra @hadijah315 @hassan180 @hmouhtar @jack.carney2 @johnny94 @jtukey @manuel @michaelbontyes @mwovi @ornella @paul.cleary @ronaldm @rubailly @sanjayap @shahin1 @tamunoseimiebi @valens200 @zacbutko - @AMPATH @Brown @Mekom @OpenMRSInc @PalladiumKenya @PIH @Sonder @UCSF @UWash