Owa uploading fail

every time i try to upload owa into the owa modules fails and says no manifest.webapp file while it is their what could be the problem

We do not recommend using the OWA modules any more. What functionality are you looking for?

I am building a school project which is based on utilizing health open-source projects. In my case openMRS and i want to create a module to improve nurse’s workflow and add a health tips chatbot sir

so if not owa what is the way to go because i have tried 03 but it also fail in setting it up

O3 is kind of our recommended go-to, but you can always use JSPs if you need something else. You can, of course, ask here about whatever issues you’re running into with O3. There’s better support and more community knowledge for that than there is for OWAs.

I have tried O3 but still running to some problems the documentation is somehow challenging and am not good in jsp. can I use my external API 's with jsp?

Yes, ultimately they’re still webpages, so assuming you can call the external API it would work.