Overhaul The User Management Dashboard

These requests are coming from my frustration with how formage works

@dmytro.trifonov,

Glanced at your work thus far. Let’s stick with ES6 Modules, you seem to be jumping around between ES6 Modules and requirejs. ES6 modules work exactly like requirejs.

What do you mean under ‘requirejs’ ? this? http://requirejs.org/

I mean

require('foobar') 

That’s requirejs, instead use ES6 modules – your code is really inconsistent – I prefer ES6 modules personally.

1 Like

I see

https://github.com/diospark/openmrs-contrib-id-user-management-dashboard/blob/master/app/App.js#L2

I will fix that, thanks

1 Like

It’s in other places. I commented on the lines.

How are things? I hope you’re on track. Please make your demo video, I assume you remember from last year what to do.

Hi, Robert! Today I will post a report for last week, and next week I plan to finalize UI part, and make a demo. Of course, I know what to do :wink:

1 Like

Make sure it finalized by Friday. I’ll help you out more after ra buithe midterm. I have to my eval in by June 27 and would like to do it sooner rather than later :slight_smile:

Remember, this won’t be run as a separate app – and must be run like any other module – even if we have some extra build steps
I don’t mind.

Even on the stage of Midterm? I planned to show a separate app on the demo (because as for now, it doesn’t use data from OpenMRS ID), but if it is important, I will integrate it as a module, BEFORE the demo

For midterm it’s fine to run separate, but for the final eval, it’s not acceptable.

This does not seem to be working for me:

I’ll give ya until Friday to get it functional – if i can’t test it – that’s problematic
I made a PR to add a missing peer-dependency.

1 Like

Wow
 thanks!

It looks like I installed polyfill without --save flag, because locally it works. Just merged your PR

Now I am working on integrating FLUX architecture, I plan to finish before Thursday, and then make a demo video

It still doesn’t run for me – I suspect that’s due to your work being influx (pun totally intended)
keep working.

Ok, let me test it on ‘clean’ environment

1 Like

I tested whatever you had on github

Fixed! It failed due to changes that I pushed yesterday. So, now you can view a UI (components), and up to Thursday I will done client side logic. I will let you know, when it will be ready

1 Like

Got it running – I do not like the design – I should be able to add users to groups (users will belong to around 5-6 groups and possibly more. It might be worth-while having that part in a modal. Don’t have a checkbox, or at least the checkbox for if they’re in LDAP and/or mongo and they should be stylized – green checkbox if they are in LDAP; red X if they are not. Similarly for mongo. Feel free to use font-awesome or glyphicon.

Also, Don’t count on Dashboard’s mongo store to tell you if they exist in LDAP – we have far more users in LDAP than in Mongo – so you need to be able to detect this.

Please work on improving this by Thursday – you have until Friday if you need it – but by 9pm UTC – I will evaluate whatever you have in git.

Unfortunately, Table component from React toolbox doesn’t support cell customization natively. But maybe some CSS-tricks will be the solution, I will try that.

There will be modal window with properties for selected user(s), where admin will be able to set group, fix LDAP existence, or something else. I will add this today. Any other notes?