I did that, and I moved it to the RA project. FYI it’s probably better to ask what JIRA project to use rather than picking one just because its name sounds right. Metadata Repository is actually for this discontinued project.
Yes, this is the problem, and you are on the right track to fixing it.
Just note that “1.7” is the version of the metadatadeploy module that is being used by the referencemetadata module, and this should be updated to use the latest release, which according to github is “1.10.0”.
Whereas “api-1.10” refers to the maven submodule that is activated only when openmrs-core 1.10+ is running (in this case the “api” submodule supports openmrs-core 1.9.4+, i.e. earlier versions).
So, don’t get mixed up with the two different things you see that look like 1.10.
Just to point you to the right direction, I believe you will need to do two things:
- update to use the latest metadatadeploy version
- add a dependency on api-1.10, alongside the dependency on api