Order entry UI Return button not working

@mogoodrich the front-end defects like edit and delete for drugs, additional return button (refer the screenshots) are still there.

@ruhanga For backend service call, please refer the screenshot left side and do you want share new build for checking service call.

Thanks all, sorry I could not reach you on time. @mogoodrich, we have a ticket for this, OEUI-308.

@prapakaran, the latest build of the orderentry owa can be found on bintray here https://bintray.com/openmrs/owa/openmrs-owa-orderentry.

1 Like

I was recently doing some refactoring of the OrderEntry UI OWA. I definitely introduced this in my changes.

There are no meaningful tests for the library, so I was just debugging manually. I didn’t know about the drug order view. I saw components relating to drug ordering, but I couldn’t find any relationship between the actual lab order UI and whether a component is named “Lab…” or “Drug…”. It could use some additional refactoring. I’d like to get the Cypress tests working again so that changes can be made safely.

@mogoodrich or someone else, could you point me to where in the RefApp or PIH EMR UI one can find the drug order functionality? The fixes should be pretty quick once I know what I’m fixing.

@bistenes You could find the front-end code here. https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-owa-orderentry.

@bistenes not sure where it is in the reference application (@ruhanga do you know) , but we aren’t using Drug Orders in the PIH EMR.

That being said, if you go to the “Patient Orders” and manually remove the “page=laborders” request parameter you should get the mixed page (you’ll see that “Add Orders” now presents two options). Alternatively, you can set it to “page=drugorders” to see the order orders.

Sorry all for missing this in Brandon’s original PRs…

Once we get this fixed let me know and I can do a 1.3.0 release…

Take care, Mark

2 Likes

Thanks all. @bistenes a few steps to make the order entry owa successfully installed are discussed here. Unfortunately I’ve been abit unavailable for a call. @bistenes could we schedule some session together so we can discuss and test the owa? This could take anywhere from 15-30mins I guess.

1 Like

hei @ruhanga,thanks for the work around order entry,i am available too for the discussion and testing. Mean while let me fix this https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/OEUI-308

1 Like

Hi @herbert24, I’m already looking into it. @ruhanga and I talked about it a few hours ago.

I just want to make sure I’m clear on this:

Currently: In the orders list, drug orders have no available Actions.

Desired behavior: In the orders list, drug orders had a little “x” under Actions that would allow the user to cancel the order. A confirmation box would pop up, and if the user confirmed, the order would be cancelled and the row would disappear in the UI.

Does that sound right? Is there supposed to be a pencil “edit” as well? Does my description of the “cancel drug order” UI flow sound correct? Are there any other broken things I’m missing?

Thanks @herbert24 for your support.

@bistenes, when the orders are fetched from they endpoint in their full representation and not custom, the Action buttons show up. You are correct about the ‘x’ button. The pencil button leads to the edition of an order which operates as expected.

1 Like

@ruhanga @bistenes will you have some time tomorrow,for around 15-30 mins,so as we go through the order entry,i find a couple of things breaking at my side

Hi @herbert24, would you be available for this call today 5pm EAT?

hi @ruhanga,hi nathan so this is a bit late,i will be having a call at 4pm and even 5pm,could we plan this tomorrow earlier today?

Ok let me know when you can be available. Thanks.

how is 3pm tomorrow?

Fine thanks. Lets catch up then.

1 Like

great thanks too

PR is out: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-owa-orderentry/pull/241

2 Likes

@bistenes I am happy to review and test with some parallel programing this bug. May i know what timezone you work. I am working in CST.I am unable to build the pull request.

You could depend on the mast branch since the changes were merged already. To build the project, you probably want to use the following commands I found to be useful from the project’s readme.

npm install
npm run build:deploy

@bistenes thanks for the great work on this.