Order Entry UI 404

Anyone got the solution…I am facing same issues.

Hi dkayiwa, Any update on the order entry UI module. I have added, it configured with encounter type and roles but still it is showing same error as mentioned in the question above.

Did you get a chance to look at this? Deprecation note on main README. by Ruhanga · Pull Request #6 · openmrs/openmrs-module-orderentryui · GitHub

Yes, I have gone through that but still I am stuck …could you tell me how I can add the order entry from scratch in openmrs. As there is very confusion which module should I add and what I have to configure so please tell me what are the moudules I need and what configuration I have to do. The application name *openms ,version referenceapplication-standalone-2.12.2.

After clicking on this

I am getting (Redirecting to thispage).

Hi @dkayiwa any update on this please.

Do you mind giving me some background for doing this? Are you trying to create a new setup of openmrs that has order entry?

Yes @dkayiwa I have installed openmrs referenceapplication-standalone-2.12.2 and want to configure order entry I have added the module order entry UI and order entry owa also and configured it by following the link Order Entry UI Administrator Guide - Projects - OpenMRS Wiki but it’s not working.

Module I have added

I have added core Apps module also and Order entry OWA

When I click on the order entry it is redirecting me to home page.

When I go the patient dashboard

click on the prescribed medication I get 404 error.

I have gone through the github readme also u mentioned above.

Please help in this I got stuck badly.

Are you doing this for academic work, or a real hospital/clinic?

@dkayiwa For academic work…could you help me to set up these.please

@dkayiwa We are an IT company and one of our client who is a hospital has a requirement to implement OpenMRS. Hence we are working on to build a Proof of Concept and show it to our client.

Did you get a chance to evaluate bahmni? https://www.bahmni.org/

There is a need of order entry in openmrs now so I am not exploring that much …this is on higher priority…could you help…will look into bahmni after that.

Bahmni bundles OpenMRS and adds the orderentry functionality that you are looking for.

@dkayiwa Thank you… will check