The OpenMRS Town Hall meeting for the Community has been re-scheduled for 26 July, 2017 at 10am EDT (2:00 PM UTC). Please see the OpenMRS Calendar if you’d like to import this event into your own calendar.
We will be conducting the call on UberConference on the OpenMRS channel, which is recommended over calling in so you can observe the screen sharing. For more information about how to join the call, visit our Wiki page.
- Reference Application Update (Stephen Musoke)
- Platform and Infrastructure Update (Burke)
- Quarterly PM Scrum of Scrum Calls (Darius)
- Outreach Programs - GSOC, Andela Interns
- Bahmni Coalition and OpenMRS new role within the coalition (Darius, Jan)
- Board of Directors Update (Jan, Paul)
- Fiscal Update
- Implementer’s Meeting Planning
- Volunteer Roles Needed - Positions needing people
The notes page can be found here.