OpenMRS Sync 2.0 showcase

Hi, @jthomas, @burke, @darius

The SolDevelo team is willing to present a showcase presenting the full OpenMRS Sync 2.0 implementation for future implementers.

When it would be right time to schedule this presentation?

Regards, Tomasz

1 Like

@tmueller excellent, can you provide a summary of what will be demonstrated in the show case, I would like to see if I can get a couple of UgandaEMR implementers involved

1 Like

When is this happening? I am interested in attending for eSaude use.

@ssmusoke, @ningosi

We will provide a summary as soon as possible. Is there anything regarding OpenMRS Sync 2.0 you would especially like to see/ hear about?

Regards, Tomasz

I think it would be great to have a showcase of:

1. All the existing functionality in Sync 2 built so far
  2. List what is likely to be built soon

We used to have a weekly call for this sort of presentation on Thursdays at 3pm UTC. Would that time work for people? https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Potential+Sync+2.0+showcase+time&iso=20180222T07&p1=234&ah=1

Is this week too soon?

Hi,

Thanks, @darius Thursday 3pm would work perfectly for us, but yes, this week might be too soon.

Can it be next Thursday(22.02) then?

Regards, Tomasz

Hi @tmueller would be happy to put your showcase of OpenMRS Sync 2.0 on the calendar. Would you be able to do 10am EST (4pm CET) on Thursday, February 22? This is an hour we hold for communication in the community amongst those interested in OpenMRS development. Would this work for you and your team?

1 Like

Yes, @jthomas

It would work perfectly for us. Thanks!!!

@jthomas just checking that the event on the OpenMRS calendar has a link for a (google?) video call. Are we using this or uberconference? (And if the latter, can you please update the event?)

1 Like

Thank you for catching that @darius. It must have automatically put that in there. We will be using uberconference (https://www.uberconference.com/openmrs) and the invite has been updated.

1 Like