Does any of the following sound familiar?
- Partnering with all stakeholders
- Get different types of stakeholders more involved
- Invested partners (implementers, big tech, etc)
- Engage with government and policy influencers
- Strategies to get “buy-in” from governments and WHO
- Sustainable business model for service providers
- More collaboration between distributions
I hope so, because these are words that some of you wrote down and shared with us in December!
On Thursday, 24 January at 5pm UTC/12pm EST, we’ll be reviewing at our operational plan for SG3; Partnerships and Distributions and considering the following questions:
- Are we creating the space and mechanisms that will allow all partners to contribute equally and appropriately?
- What adjustments do we need to make to any existing activities related to service providers and distributions?
Anyone in the community is welcome to join the discussion! To join the call by phone, dial +1-888-510-4073. To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and go to: http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs. You can find the agenda for this week’s call here: https://notes.openmrs.org/2019-01-23-Strategy-Call
To make the most of our time, I highly encourage you to review tab SG3: Partnerships and Distributions of our CY19 Operational Planning Worksheet ahead of our call. And if you can’t join us, feel free to add your comments and suggests to this thread or in the worksheet itself.