Aside from being Valentine’s Day, this Thursday is our Strategy and Operations call! Our focus this week is operations and anyone in the community is welcome to join. Here’s an idea of some of the specific items that we’ll go over:
- How to get the annual report unstuck
- Scheduling two remaining operational planning discussions
- Board of Directors news
- Fiscal updates/expenditure tracking tool
- Resources for infrastructure
- OMRS19/20: host country applications, sponsorships, and scholarships
You can find the full agenda, complete with links to Trello boards and previous meeting notes, here: https://notes.openmrs.org/2019-02-14-Strategy-and-Operations-Call
You’ll notice that it’s a very full agenda, so please check out and update the Trello boards ahead of our meeting. And if you have questions, hit reply and ask away!
To join the call by phone, dial +1-888-510-4073. To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and go to: http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs.