openmrs servers installation

My servers refused to install and i dont know where the problem would be… I was asking whether Mysql would be the problem because the one i use is one that runs in the wamp servers that run in a local host. Thaanks

@ndacyayisenga Could you start by sharing with us what you are exactly trying to do: secondly share your developer environment set up(Java, maven ,MySQL versions) and thirdly it’s good practice to always share your error logs at pastebin.com as soon you will learn that devs are not magicians…

@reagan am talking about mvn openmrs-sdk:setup and the version of mysql is mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.26, for Win64 (x86_64) but the mysql runs in a wamp server its not a stand alone.

check what it brings up

Looks to me like an internet connection issue. Just as a heads up, make sure to have a reliable connection while setting up because there are just a few downloads that need to occur for you to be fully setup to run OpenMRS

@odorajonathan i dont think thats the problem because i have tried quite often and have made sure my internet is stable, but may be i thought i could have been the problem of the mysql database because mine database runs in awamp server … its not a stand alone… there there be a more stable solution for this it has disturbed me for somwe good time

Check out this maven repo openmrs issue

@reagan do u people use stand alone mysql databases or u can still use wamp or xamp to rum you myql?

@ndacyayisenga which documentation were you using to set up?..I have only used tomcat as a server provider…I believe wamp and xamp hand different set of contents.

Which exact version of Java are you running? You can use mvn -v

@dkayiwa thats what it shows me

C:\Users\LAPTOP AVENUE>mvn -v Apache Maven 3.6.3 (cecedd343002696d0abb50b32b541b8a6ba2883f) Maven home: C:\Program Files\apache-maven-3.6.3\bin… Java version: 1.8.0_45, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_45\jre Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252 OS name: “windows 8.1”, version: “6.3”, arch: “amd64”, family: “windows”

Upgrade to the latest version of Java in the 1.8.x series.