openmrs pharmacy module omod file

Hi, I’m trying to built the openmrs pharmacy module .omod file but I getting errors and I couldn’t built it. The following error is what I’m getting :

openmrs-module-pharmacy-master$ mvn clean install -DskipTests[INFO] Scanning for projects… [WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for org.openmrs.module:pharmacy-omod:omod:0.1 [WARNING] ‘dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)’ must be unique: org.openmrs.module:pharmacy-api:jar → duplicate declaration of version ${project.parent.version} @ org.openmrs.module:pharmacy-omod:[unknown-version], /home/myname/Downloads/openmrs-module-pharmacy-master/omod/pom.xml, line 35, column 21 [WARNING] The expression ${version} is deprecated. Please use ${project.version} instead. [WARNING] [WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build. [WARNING] [WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects. [WARNING] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Build Order: [INFO] [INFO] Pharmacy Module [INFO] Pharmacy Module API [INFO] Pharmacy Module OMOD [INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building Pharmacy Module 0.1 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] [INFO] — maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ pharmacy — [INFO] [INFO] — buildnumber-maven-plugin:1.0:create (default) @ pharmacy — [INFO] Storing buildNumber: 201708280307 at timestamp: 1503914823909 [INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd /home/myname/Downloads/openmrs-module-pharmacy-master && svn --non-interactive info [INFO] Working directory: /home/myname/Downloads/openmrs-module-pharmacy-master [INFO] Storing buildScmBranch: UNKNOWN_BRANCH [INFO] [INFO] — maven-install-plugin:2.4:install (default-install) @ pharmacy — [INFO] Installing /home/myname/Downloads/openmrs-module-pharmacy-master/pom.xml to /home/myname/.m2/repository/org/openmrs/module/pharmacy/0.1/pharmacy-0.1.pom [INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building Pharmacy Module API 0.1 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [WARNING] The POM for org.json:json-simple:jar:1.1.1 is missing, no dependency information available [WARNING] The POM for org.apache.avalon.framework:avalon-framework:jar:4.2.0 is missing, no dependency information available [WARNING] The POM for org.openmrs.api:openmrs-api:jar:1.6.2 is missing, no dependency information available [WARNING] The POM for org.openmrs.web:openmrs-web:jar:1.6.2 is missing, no dependency information available [WARNING] The POM for org.openmrs.test:openmrs-test:pom:1.6.2 is missing, no dependency information available [WARNING] The POM for org.openmrs.module:jsonforms:jar:0.1 is missing, no dependency information available [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary: [INFO] [INFO] Pharmacy Module … SUCCESS [ 0.725 s] [INFO] Pharmacy Module API … FAILURE [ 0.083 s] [INFO] Pharmacy Module OMOD … SKIPPED [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 1.309 s [INFO] Finished at: 2017-08-28T03:07:04-07:00 [INFO] Final Memory: 8M/19M [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project pharmacy-api: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.openmrs.module:pharmacy-api:jar:0.1: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.json:json-simple:jar:1.1.1, org.apache.avalon.framework:avalon-framework:jar:4.2.0, org.openmrs.api:openmrs-api:jar:1.6.2, org.openmrs.web:openmrs-web:jar:1.6.2, org.openmrs.test:openmrs-test:pom:1.6.2, org.openmrs.module:jsonforms:jar:0.1: Failure to find org.json:json-simple:jar:1.1.1 in JFrog was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of openmrs-repo has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] DependencyResolutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command [ERROR] mvn -rf :pharmacy-api

Where is the source of this module?

here it is :

Pinging @hariniparth as this is her module

Hello,

Please take a look at the following link

This module is compatible with OpenMRS 1.11.4

Thanks!

Hi @hariniparth, I installed it successfully on openmrs v 1.11.4 as shown in the following picture :

But when I’m trying to add a drug order following this configuration administration–> Drug Orders module → Administration, I get this page that doesn’t work:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to me. You don’t seem to have the correct module installed. Here is the correct link. https://github.com/HariniParth/OpenMRS-DrugOrders-Pharmacy

Hi @hariniparth, I tried that link but it’s the same issue as the first installation.