Openmrs page error upgrading to 2.4.0.

Hi everyone, I am uprading openmrs from 2.0.6 to 2.4.0 current I see the page below on the browser and I don’t know if it has finish upgrading.

Are you following any guide to upgrade from the previous version to 2.4.2 version?( 2.4.2 is the latest release on the 2.4.x line) just incase you didn’t get a chance feel free to look through this guide. Besides you can follow @dkayiwa’s recommendation on this link concerning the same issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the information think I am going to have to start the whole process because I skip the part of stopping modules before upgrade.

How do stop all modules without a stop button? I only see start all.

Though not sure but I want to imagine when you click start All button the stop all button will be activated.

I tried and it didn’t change to stop.

Is there somewhere there is a sequence of stopping modules one by one without getting error? Because usually when I start stopping modules before I can stop all them I get error and I can get to modules page.

are you still facing any issues with upgrading?

No I manage to upgrade although I still do know how to stop all modules from Administration/module page. What I did is remove all modules except legacyui and bundled modules then upgrade. I did not stop the remaining modules and when I finished upgrading I just added the modules back.