OpenMRS Leadership Team Call 2016-06-02

Hi All,

We have a leadership call scheduled for this Thursday, May 26. If you normally attend but can not this week please let me know. Also if there are any additional topics or updates you would like to see on this agenda or a future agenda please let me know.

6/2 Agenda

1. Updates on documents (see etherpad for list)
  2. Org Chart Review - OpenMRS Organizational Diagram - Google Drawings
  3. Create a list of specific needs from BOD

ACTION ITEMS: Review Documents

Parking Lot Items

• Revisions to Strategic Gool #2 w/ @hamish
  • Naming for the reference application (due to proposed changes)
  • Review Communications Tools
  • Review mission, vision and values - http://openmrs.org/about/mission
  • OSCON 2017 Brainstorming (Dec 2015 Brainstorm for May 8-11, 2017)

Notes: Etherpad

If members from the community would like to see a specific agenda item added to the topic queue or would like to join an upcoming leadership call please reach out to @jthomas

I’d like us to talk about Michael’s position and next steps.

1 Like

i would like to add an information item about the OpenMRS metrics plan; this was published to Talk today. If you have comments, please respond to that thread and/ or add suggestions to the document. This is the current endorsed plan for CY 2016. THANKS. terry

1 Like

Unfortunately, I am totally booked tomorrow and will not be able to attend. :frowning: Especially interested in how we are dealing with the transition (leadership and Michael). It would seem that the tactical requirements for filling the gaps is more important than strategic planning on the documents… but I won’t be on, so ignore my two cents if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like