OpenMRS Fundamentals Academy course

Hello OpenMRS Community Support,

I enrolled in the OpenMRS Fundamentals Academy course, and I can access all the course videos and content, but I do not have access to the quizzes required for course completion and certification.

I have completed or reviewed the course sections, including:

  • Introduction to Health IT & EMR Systems

  • The History and Evolution of OpenMRS

  • OpenMRS Open Source Software & Products Overview

  • Introduction to the OpenMRS Community

Can someone please help me navigate or properly enrol in the course.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hi @crisal, sorry about the trouble — you’re not the only one hitting this. The same quiz-access problem was reported to the Community Service Desk recently (COMMUNITY-1880), so it looks like a known account/permission issue on the Academy platform rather than anything on your end.

The fastest way to get it fixed is to email [email protected] (or create a ticket in the Community Service Desk project) and include:

  • Your OpenMRS ID username and the email linked to your Academy account

  • A note that you can access videos/content but the quizzes are missing

The community team manually checks and enables quiz access per account — in the earlier report, providing the exact username/email was what helped them locate the account. Once quizzes are enabled and you pass them, you can request your certificate through the same channel.

1 Like