OpenMRS Form Entry Module

Actually, I am working as the developer, so I have setup everything on eclipse and I am using maven server. I downloaded the OpenMRS core and imported in the eclipse project, which is working fine. In addition, I installed Legacy UI to interact with OpenMRS. Initially, I want to familiar myself with service layer and database layer. So I am reading the documentations and API structure for OpenMRS wiki. I hope this is the right way I am analyzing this two layer programmatically.

In addition, I just installed the XForms. The module installs perfectly but when I open the patient information it throws an exception.

|

On the console it says the X forms table is not there in the OpenMRS database. I checked its not there. The question is if OpenMRS is modular in design then why the table is not there for XForms ?

Also, the xForm module is successfully installed. In the administration settings if I open the design page.

Its saying it couldn’t find the DWR class. How come its missing since I have installed a .mod file