Tumaini La Maisha, a project working with Muhimbili National Hospital in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on supporting pediatric cancer care, would like to explore working with an OpenMRS implementer to develop a database of pediatric cancer patients and care. Proximity to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is an advantage, but not necessary. The project has already developed very clear specifications for the forms and data points they need.
- configure OpenMRS with the forms specified by the project
- develop some summaries, reports and analysis features
- assist with installation and configuration (can be done remotely)
- provide troubleshooting support (can be done remotely)
Possible additional tasks
- ensuring forms work well on tablets
- Analysing possibility of interoperability with the Jeeva system used in the wider hospital.
Start - as soon as possible. Duration: 3-6 months to date of installation, followed by some troubleshooting support. Budget maximum $10,000.
Qualifications - experience configuring OpenMRS forms, developing OpenMRS reports and installing and troubleshooting OpenMRS.
If interested please send CV and details of how you meet these criteria to elaine dot baker dot work ■■■■■■■■ dot com, who is helping Tumaini La Maisha select an appropriate person. (email address disguised to prevent robot spam). Please put “Tumaini La Maisha” in the subject line of the email.