We are looking for Java developers to build modern scalable healthcare platform on top of OpenMRS. Our aim is to bring quality care in the comfort of your own home.
- Develop Java backend for Electronic Health Record system on top of OpenMRS
- Work on new OpenMRS modules: telemedicine, doctor appointment, doctor at home
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of OpenMRS ecosystems
- Solid understanding of microservices and containers orchestration
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Position is remote with potential relocation to Dubai
- Project is long term
- Salary will be paid on an hourly/monthly bases
- Please send your CV to
ivan[at]ghayacare.comor feel free to contact me on Skype
About the company
Ghaya is a new generation of healthcare services. We are backed by the UAE government and were selected to bringing quick and affordable medical care at home. Our team is an agile team and strongly believe that happy teams are productive teams. This is a remote position, but we are looking for full team soulmates to go side by side on a long journey.
If you know someone who may be interested to join us, please don’t hesitate to tag them in the comments.