OpenMRS Advisory Council (AC) call from 2016-05-04

Hi All,

Below you will find the note that was emailed out to the advisory council this afternoon as a follow up from yesterday’s first OpenMRS Advisory Council call. If you have previously reviewed the notes you may want to take a look again as they have been modified a bit to be more accurate. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

-Jamie

Thank you to those who were able to join the first OpeMRS Advisory Council (AC) call yesterday. For those who were not able to join we look forward to speaking with you next time and hope you find the notes, recording and attached links helpful.

Follow up links from the call:

1. Notes
  2. Download recording of the call
  3. CY2016 Operational Project Plan - Spreadsheet laying out the performance measurements from the six strategic goals in the CY2016 Operational Plan.
  4. CY2016 Impact Metrics Framework - Document designed to ensure that explicit measures are aligned with the current and future goals of OpenMRS.

Advisory Council Action Items:

1. Review notes (#1 above) from Wednesday AC call and if you have any feedback please provide it by Tuesday, May 10th
  2. Send Paul Biondich Advisory Council Lead nominations or your own name by Tuesday, May 10th. Note: The advisory council lead will facilitate these bi-monthly calls.
  3. Send Jamie Thomas bio information for Advisory Council wiki page. Please include a you name, picture, and area of expertise - due by Monday, May 16.

Also, we would like to make this meeting recurring at the same time every other month and send out an invite as soon as possible. From the feedback we received from most people it appears that Wednesday’s @10am ET typically work for people. This would make the next meeting Wednesday, July 6th @10am ET. If there is anyone who is in strong disagreement with this timing of this reoccurrence please let me know by Tuesday, May 10th as we will then be sending out an event invite to the group.

If there are any other questions or concerns please feel free to post them here or you can always find me on Skype, jamie.thomas5670.