OpenMRS Academy: QA Automation course first draft

Thanks to the hard work done by the OpenMRS Academy squad back in January, I’ve been able to use the QA Automation Testing session recording to turn it into a short course on automated tests for O3.

Here’s the first version: Intro to O3 Quality Assurance Automation – OpenMRS.org

@jayasanka please review - I’m especially looking for more technical Quiz questions (I added a few simple ones), and any additional text you would like to show up under the videos in the “Overview” tab: image

I don’t know why the text is so tiny; this is impacting all the online courses. Hope to resolve soon.

We also welcome feedback and improvement suggestions from the rest of the community! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for getting this done, Grace! This looks very clean! I’ll draft a set of questions.

1 Like

The current questions are excellent; let’s keep them unchanged. I’ve prepared a set of additional questions and shared them via email at the following link: Google Docs - Additional Questions

1 Like

Great work Jayasanka and thank you for such a fast turn-around! I’ve added all those questions as a Quiz #2 to break things up a little - what do you think, should they be all in 1 big quiz?