Thanks @ssmusoke for initiating this thread! It would be great to get feedback from the community on what topics would of interest to the community, so thanks for the suggestions!
This past year, we at Jembi have been involved two OpenMRS and Bahmni implementations, one in Mozambique and the other in Cameroon. So we are interested in exploring topics that relate to that work.
So of the topics that are currently relevant to us include:
- Extending Bahmni integration with DHIS2
- Extending Atomfeed sync btwn Bahmni and OpenERP (does not exist atm)
- Sync2 (still need a specific example of what we could feasibly do in a hackathon for this one, so any ideas are welcome!)
- Initializer Module
- Same here, some specific ideas are welcome! @mksd
- Maybe something like adding an interface to view success & failure of resources imported
There might also be some interest in learning topics that could be facilitated separately (i.e. I believe that the last conference had Bahmni developer training).
So if you have any specific topics you want to learn more about or dig deeper into, then please also suggest! it would be great to hear what is of interest to the community
@lauravignoli @tmvumbi @danfuterman @ningosi @k.joseph @kmurumba @amosh101