The Banda (formally OpenHMIS) team is glad to announce our newly upgraded OpenHMIS Cashier and Inventory modules. These releases seek to address most issues that came about by upgrading to the 2.x interface.
Some of the bug fixes include:
- Update Patient Dashboard 2.x Bill Links to go to 2.x Bill Page
- The total amount paid (not tendered) should be considered when creating an adjustment
- On the Bill Page, setting Quantity to Negative is Difficult
- On the create Bill page, payment amount should not be autofilled to zero
The full list of the fixes can be found here
- Allow use of a datepicker when creating an initial operation on an item with an expiration
- On the create operation page, the Return operation fails when patient is selected
- Create Operation - Receipt Doesn’t save if some items don’t have expiration
The complete list of bug fixes can be found here
Our demo site has been updated with these modules as well.
Kindly don’t hesitate to reach out to us if/when you come across any issues while installing/using our mods.
Our issue tracker
Our Chat room:
Andrew, Banda (formally OpenHMIS) Team