OpenERP Purchase Order - Incorrect Credit/Debit in Purchase Journal Entries

Login to OpenERP Billing on demo.bahmni.org.

1. Create Purchase Quotation
  2. Confirm Purchase Order
  3. Accounting->Journal Entries->Open the recent Purchase Journal entry
  4. As shown in this image it shows Debit to Supplier, Credit to Tax and purchased item. It should be exactly reverse.

To confirm login to ODOO demo and follow the same steps mentioned above. The below image shows Credit to Supplier, Debit to Tax and purchased item which is correct.

Any help on this? @angshuonline @pkanchankar

Hello @sameergije Have you done any changes to default Bahmni OpenERP like adding any new module or creating a custom module?

Regards,
Ajeenckya

I think he is saying that it is replicable on demo instance

Actually in my server i face this same problem so to verify it i have checked on https://erp-demo.mybahmni.org/ and it was showing the same issue in it. And i have made 2 companies in my erp but not installed or change any module.

Can we open a bug for this? With high priority? Because if the credit / debits are incorrect then the whole purchase module is of no use in Bahmni ERP.

If you can replicate this on demo, please create a card for this in JIRA. Please provide adequate information on how to replicate the bug on demo instance.

Will this get fixed in newer version ODOO?

It might get fixed in the latest Odoo 10 version but we are not sure at this point of time. Its a good idea to have a JIRA card created now. We could use this JIRA card for testing Odoo 10. Let us know if you face any issue creating JIRA card.