#OMRS18 Accommodation Update

ACCOMMODATION

Hello Everyone,

Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi (OpenMRS Conference Venue)

In regards to OMRS18 Accommodation. Movenpick having been our choice of accommodation would like to bring to your attention that:

1. All participants can use the given booking link to reserve an accommodation - Booking Link.

Available rooms are ‘Superior’ rooms.

1. Participants are requested to be precise on the number of people and number of rooms they wish to book. I.e 1 room 1 adult = 150USD, 1room 2 adults 170USD.

Note:

Participants wishing to book a twin room will reserve a Superior room and correctly state the number of adults in the given parameters via the booking link issued above who thereafter will be required to email reservations at Hotel.Nairobi@movenpick.com using the code omrs18 as part of the subject line, stating in the email body that they wish to book for a twin room, providing details of both participants who would like to share the given room.

Scholarship Awardees

Communication on accommodation for participants who were awarded the OMRS18 scholarship was sent out to the awardees via email by the OMRS team. Kindly refer to the email for more information.

1 Like

@cromwel are free rooms still available? by last week they had stated all the rooms are booked up to 9th December. cc @irenyak1

@jwnasambu did you see the email sent to you from Jennifer?

Hello Juliet,

If you use the booking link shared above, you will definitely get a room available. The hotel will let us know and we will make that communication in case there are no more rooms left on the said conference dates.

1 Like

Hello @cromwel and @jwnasambu I think this issue is now covered if you carefully read the email from Jennifer. Please read it again and see the way forward.

1 Like

Thanks dear that is exactly what I wished to know.