Official Dates of the 2023 OpenMRS Implementers' Meeting in Abuja Nigeria: 26th to 29th June 2023

Dear Community,

Thank you all for your patience as we were sorting out the new dates for our annual in-person meeting that was to take place early this year.

I am happy to announce that the 2023 OpenMRS Implementers’ Conference will now take place from 26th to 29th June 2023.

Registrations will resume on 17 Feb 2023.

1 Like

@christine , I would like to register for the 2023 openMRS in person conference in Nigeria. In order to do this, my organization needs to approve payment first. Would you please help me with an invoice so my organization can start processing payment?

FYI – my understanding is the dates for OMRS23 in Abuja have changed to 31 July - 3 August (see om.rs/23).

@burke , I agree dates have changed. However, payment for registration can still be processed. I will need an invoice to allow my organization approve payment. The approval process takes longer hence there is need to start the process as soon as possible. Could you or someone you know help with an invoice?