I will try to post updates from the 3.x Squad calls here, since not everyone is able to join the 3.x Squad call meetings, but most folks should have some idea of what’s going on. We’ll see if this is an effective communication mechanism.
Kenya: The pilot of 3.x is going well at Ampath’s flagship HIV outpatient centre. Per @eachillah:
Multiple clinicians are using 3.x in production on desktop during HIV Adult Return visits. The clinicans report that:
- they love the split screen form view, so that they can look up info in the patient chart while completing the form
- they are seeing an increase in speed completing the visit form due to the easy layout
- A Triage nurse and a receptionist are now using 3.x for patients on tablets
- Multiple clinicians are using 3.x in production on desktop during HIV Adult Return visits. The clinicans report that:
Peru: Per @bistenes:
- Socios En Salud (SES / PIH Peru) need an O3 appointments module.
- PIH Peru is making the vitals form button configurable using an Ampath form (direct request from PIH Peru!)
- Dispensing: @mseaton (PIH) has created a hello-world for the dispensing app. Still some backend changes to be made, data model decisions ongoing. First iteration here: OpenMRS ESM Dispensing App
- Registration - Anonymous: @zacbutko is adding support for registration of Anonymous Patients / with unknown names (see Fig 1 below)
- Registration: @vasharma05 (Mekom) added support for custom text-only attributes (e.g. Birthplace and Citizenship text support)
- CI: @dkigen (Ampath) shared how he reduced the CI Builds from a painful 22 mins to 7 mins. Reason: Remote computation caching enabled - so anytime you want to re-run stuff in a cache, it can just fetch them when it rebuilds. (e.g. Previously needed to re-run the yarn.build command just within the form entry app)
Fig. 1: Registration with Unknown Names:
Fig 2: Custom text-only attributes in Registration