ICYMI: Last week, we kicked off a new O3 Feature Squad specifically for improving Labs in O3 (Orders, Status Tracking, Result Entry, Result Viewing, etc).
- Squad Name: O3 Labs feature squad
- Slack Channel: #o3-labs-tests-squad-2023
- Wiki Page: O3 Labs & Tests - Projects - OpenMRS Wiki
- Squad Leads: @wamz & @caseynth2
Notes from today’s call:
- Reached consensus on designs for a new “Orders” page in the O3 RefApp; Wamz has updated the designs based on the Squad’s feedback from last week (see the updated version here) and @pirupius has begun work implementing this.
- Wamz & Casey agreed to become co-leads of this Feature Squad This squad will meet weekly on Tuesdays at 2pm UTC (5pm EAT / 7:30pm IST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT). Added to OMRS community calendar; co-leads to make calendar changes as needed.
- All agreed to use the OMRS Jira Labs Epic to track this work here: O3-1826. Wamz to move relevant docs into OMRS wiki.