O3 demo login credentials keep breaking

This keeps happening: we do a release of the dev3 image to test3 and o3 (.openmrs.org) and the login credentials no longer work for o3 but are fine in test3 and dev3 (admin/Admin123).

I did a release this week and I can no longer get into o3.openmrs.org with admin/Admin123

Obviously it’s unideal for our main demo environment to keep getting blocked like this. :stuck_out_tongue:

@raff I think you were looking into this based on some previous work @ibacher started. Any thoughts?

CC @dennis and @vasharma05 just FYI

Something like was done here? Log in - OpenMRS Issues

I have just seen a ticket for it here [O3-1707] Protect Admin credentials in O3 demo - OpenMRS Issues

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 2.41.47 PM

Is it the same reason, I’m unable to show a demo today?

Is this issue resolved ? I was trying to login to O3 with the above crendentials but could not login.

I’m so sorry @jaykrish and @abhinab for your experience with this problem in o3.openmrs.org I have asked @raff to escalate and address this issue ASAP.

In the meantime if you urgently need an O3 environment to demo, here are 2 other options:

1. O3 Dev environment (has the latest, bleeding-edge O3 features): dev3.openmrs.org u:admin / p:Admin123
  2. Ozone Demo environment: https://demo.ozone-his.com/ u:jdoe / p:password
1 Like