Not able to save Immunization to a patient

Update: Hadijah and Juliet were still facing error messages.

But: I think I have finally tracked down the source of the Immunization metadata error. Please see my PR here - I think this should unblock us: Updating CIEL Immunization Collection: Add concept 162339 by gracepotma · Pull Request #652 · openmrs/openmrs-distro-referenceapplication · GitHub

My lesson learned is: In the future, before we commit any metadata to our 3.x /ocl distro config, we should first check for errors using the OCL Subscription Module workflow in dev3.

So: After realizing I should use the OCL Subscription Module error UI to check for errors in our metadata config files, I have gone through every single one of our O3 refapp /ocl config metadata collections and checked all of them for errors - since I feel quite bad for the experience that @Hadijah, @Vineet Sharma and @Juliet Wamalwa have had trying to debug the Immunizations metadata. Hoping to prevent this from happening to others. I found 2 other demo data collections with similar issues and have made PRs to resolve these errors.You can see my full Findings and notes here: O3 Exploratory QA: OpenMRS 3.x Requirements Rubric - Google Sheets