Nominating Juliet Wamalwa for /dev/2

Hi everyone,

I would think that everyone involved in OpenMRS has, at one point or another, had some interaction with the great @jwnasambu. She has been involved with OpenMRS for years and helped out in numerous ways, including working on tickets for our Help Desk, greeting new community members and directing them to various resources on getting started, working on our documentation, and all the while, she’s also been contributing code and helping us to close out tickets, most recently with the OCL for OpenMRS project.

Throughout her time working on OpenMRS, she has helped out so many members of our community, so please join me in congratulating her on her well-deserved promotion to /dev/2!

16 Likes

:1st_place_medal: :100: :boom: :boom: :mechanical_arm: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congz dia @jwnasambu

1 Like

Congs @jwnasambu :partying_face: :partying_face: :+1:

1 Like

well deserved @jwnasambu congs :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Congratuations @jwnasambu ! Well deserved and looking forward your continued awesomeness.

1 Like

@ibacher Am so humbled though confused at the same time. Thanks so so much for encouraging me to cling on especially the time I almost give up when updating the libraries. You fixed my poor internet and now days I don’t fear Travis failures. Hopefully one day I will grow and be more of a blessing to openmrs. To the rest of the community, thanks so so much for supporting me too am who I am today because of you.

8 Likes

Congs @jwnasambu . You deserve the best. :100:

1 Like

@gracebish i know you are the next,keep pushing :broken_heart: :100:

2 Likes

Wow congs @jwnasambu , the sky is the limit thanks for your contributions keep up :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow happiest for you Juliet Congs.

1 Like

This is so well deserved. Juliet, you set a great example in the community: You are very engaged in community teams, you follow up diligently on tickets, and you are always looking for ways to grow your skills while you are also a team-player who supports others. Behind the scenes you also regularly support all kinds of people with help tickets - I keep hearing from people “Juliet helped unblock me with this or that”. It’s been great to hear from you more on Squad and Team and Committee calls. Keep it up!! :heart: :tada:

4 Likes

congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face: @jwnasambu, well deserved.

2 Likes

Thanks @jwnasambu for the dedication and resilience!!! :+1:

3 Likes

Well done and well deserved @jwnasambu! Thanks @ibacher for suggesting this.

1 Like

Congratulations @jwnasambu ! It was very nice to work with you on a few tickets. Great work!

1 Like

Congratulations my dear @jwnasambu . I so happy about this. Following your footsteps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, @jwnasambu! You have been so kind and patient. I’m glad that you are also persistent - this advancement is well deserved!

2 Likes

Congratulations @jwnasambu :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations dear, @jwnasambu ! so much happy for you. Well deserved! :100: Keep inspiring :boom: :boom:

1 Like

I admire your resilience and dedication . Well deserved :green_apple:

2 Likes