It’s time to nominate who you think should be September’s Volunteer of the Month!
Congratulations again to @ssmusoke who was the Volunteer of the Month for August 2017 (find his interview here)! Below you’ll find a link to a Google Form that you can fill out and explain why you are nominating your selected individual.
Please consider how this nominee has been a benefit to the community as evidenced by:
- Ongoing consistent contribution throughout the month and/or year
- Response to a specific identified need
- Leading an initiative/ development cycle
- Other submitted description
- Contribution is beyond the normal expectations of a community member
Please make your submissions before the end of this month so we can make the announcement at the beginning of September.