It’s time to nominate who you think should be August Volunteer of the Month!
Congratulations again to @r0bby who was the Volunteer of the Month for July 2017 (find his interview here)! Below you’ll find a link to a Google Form that you can fill out and explain why you are nominating your selected individual.
The Volunteer of the Month program strives to award individuals who have made an impact within this community through their hard work and dedication. This award lets us as a community learn more about the individual selected (who they are as a person, their hobbies, their goals, etc.) and thank them for their efforts.
Please consider how this nominee has been a benefit to the community as evidenced by:
- Ongoing consistent contribution throughout the month and/or year
- Response to a specific identified need
- Leading an initiative/development cycle
- Other submitted description
- Contribution is beyond the normal expectations of a community member
Please make your submissions before the end of this month (July 31) so we can make the announcement at the beginning of August!