No User Module Installed Error

I forked the openmrs-core repository, cloned it onto my computer, then built it using mvn clean install. When I run it on the Jetty or Tomcat server, and finish installation, I get an error which can be seen in the picture. I followed the instructions in User Interface Modules - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki and installed the Legacy UI module by cloning GitHub - openmrs/openmrs-module-legacyui: The legacy user interface for OpenMRS Platform 2.x is chiefly comprised of administrative functions and the patient dashboard. Apparently, a new and more contemporary UI has been introduced via a UI framework and the legacy UI is kept around for administrative functions that are not yet implemented in the new UI. To retire the Legacy UI as planned, it is required to move the implementations and modules that still rely on it in order to maintain backwards compatibility. The main idea behind this project is to move legacy UI functions into an OpenMRS module that these implementations can install until they are able to migrate away from it, since most of the implementations of OpenMRS around the world are running OpenMRS 1.9. and then building it and copying the .omod file to %appdata%/OpenMRS/modules. Then I restarted the server and I’m still getting the same page. How should I proceed?

If you want to install OpenMRS in your PC then I believe this link will be helpful to you :smiley:

madhavkauntia platform is telling you it’s missing some basic modules are missing . this problem was handled at OpenMRS Platform installation - No User Interface message

Kindly go through this link and try this approach

https://wiki.openmrs.org/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=589853#content/view/589853

Regards

Gibril

I tried the approach given in the above link, but I keep landing on the same page. I’m deploying the .war file in the openmrs-core/webapp/target folder. I finished the installation successfully and I’ve got sample data added to my MySQL database, but I’m not able to access OpenMRS from localhost:8080/openmrs. It keeps landing me on this page:

Try downloading the module package specific to your installation version and extra all, paste all to the module directory. Then restart and try again.

Regards

Gibril

Goto system32 in windows, config, appdata and openmrs the drop your module folder inside. Restart the tomcat. Also try adding adding /login.htm after the openmrs in the browser.