Next OpenMRS Squad Showcase is **this Thursday Oct 1**!

OpenMRS supports monthly Squad Showcases, so you can see what’s been happening around community teams and squads in the last month! You can see last month’s Squad Showcase on YouTube here.

Time: This Thursday Oct 1 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 10am Boston | 7am Seattle.

Add to your own Google Calendar using this link.

What Will Happen

Show-and-tell! Squad representatives will briefly demo or share screenshots of their recent work, explain the problems this solves, and when/how it will be available for actual use.

Why You Should Come

You’ll learn more about what has been going on around OpenMRS, and you can help by sharing your feedback with the squads. Time will be tight, but even if you don’t have a chance to share your thoughts on the call, we strongly encourage members to contact the squads with their encouragement and thoughts afterwards.

If You Can’t Make It

Afterwards we’ll provide a full recording and slides.

Guidelines On the Call

We’re excited to see you there!

CC: @dkayiwa @burke @jennifer @ibacher @ggomez @herbert24 @gcliff @sharif @mozzy @jwnasambu @gracebish @aojwang @akimaina @jdick @bistenes @bashir @akimaina @bistenes @jdick @nkimaina @ccwhite23 @michaelbontyes @ball @ddesimone @mogoodrich @wanyee @ssmusoke @christine @k.joseph @mksd @dmunson - Please CC others likely to be interested :slight_smile:

5 Likes

cc @dev1 @dev2 @dev3 @dev4 @dev5

2 Likes

The showcase is tomorrow! Really looking forward to the show-and-tell from all team members around our community.

2 Likes

hello @grace please I need the meeting password Screenshot from 2020-10-01 15-44-13 . thanks

Hi Pahonsi I’m so sorry about the confusion - the meeting password for all OpenMRS meetings is “1”. Unfortunately in the last few weeks our Zoom hosting service implemented a password requirement, even though we’d like to turn this off. We’ve been trying to keep our joining links updated to automatically include the password. My apologies again.

1 Like

Slides with links and videos from today’s Squad Showcase: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1yLQHMa4_VW63fRsvi5A8I-qq1DNFJIrDaD3JrAZMXJw/edit#slide=id.g1f88252dc4_0_162

A huge thank you to everyone who prepared, presented, and listened in!

2 Likes

well done to all the Sqauds :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Video now posted: Squad Showcase Oct 1: YouTube Video & Survey Link - What did you think?

1 Like