New version of CIEL concept dictionary added to dropbox

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f56ab9eb2c8>

Versions 2.0-2.2 have been added to the dropbox. Issue resolved with default create_date with strict SQL.

Hi everyone,

I know I’ve asked a while ago, but maybe the answer changed. Are those CIEL concept dictionaries available on any public URL? Even from dropbox, if those files are public.

Anything I could type into a browser or get a machine to use.

They are licensed under Creative Commons license. I think the only API access would be through OCL.

Would the OCL api access give us the sql file? (just like we have in dropbox)

For context, I want to import CIEL concept dictionaries into mdsbuilder service from CI instead of SSH:

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/OpenMRS+Reference+Application+Release+Process#OpenMRSReferenceApplicationReleaseProcess-Releasesteps:

Giving SSH access to release managers has been causing us all sort of headaches (and makes the process non-reproducible, non-auditable, error prone, gives access to the root on that machine, and everything in between). To have a script that could do that, I’d need a public URL a script could use to download the dictionaries.

No it would not. The only way to get SQL is via Dropbox

Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH FACMI Akanter@e-imo.com +1.646.469.2421

@akanter can we publish the SQL on githhub?

Github, public folder on dropbox or google drive, S3, anything would work. If one can use an anonymous browser to download it using an URL, it’s enough

CIEL has chosen not to do this as we want to know who is actually using the content. I do not think we are going to provide this service as we want to encourage people to switch to OCL management of delivery. I would think that the ref app build would want to have a subscribed dictionary from OCL.

What do others think? Andy

New version of CIEL dictionary added to dropbox for November 8, 2019.

Just wanted to let folks know that I am posting a new version of the CIEL concept dictionary in the dropbox with versions including 1.6.6, 1.7.3, 1.8.3, 1.9.9, 1.10.2, 1.11.4, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2!

Can I please remind everyone using the CIEL dictionary that this is a trust model. We are providing the service to the community and the community assists by providing concepts they require back to CIEL. This also includes translation of CIEL concepts into other languages. If you have added concepts to your dictionary and have not reported them back to CIEL, I strongly encourage you to do so (if guilt doesn’t work, then I will start to harass you :).

If this is the first time you are hearing about the MVP/CIEL concept dictionary which now comes as a standard option with the standalone appliance, you can get updates from the CIEL dropbox. You can send me an email describing your openmrs implementation, version number, country and project… and I will add you to the dropbox.

Be sure to read the wiki: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+and+Using+the+MVP-CIEL+Concept+Dictionary11

NOTE THAT A NEW DISTRIBUTION METHODOLOGY FOR CIEL USING THE OPEN CONCEPT LAB WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. PLEASE BEGIN TO TRANSITION TO THE SUBSCRIPTION MODULE.

Each version includes the global property ciel.conceptsVersion which contains the date of the release in YYYYMMDD format. A new global property update was added for 1.11+ which will force recreation of the word index as this is no longer included as part of the CIEL upload.

This release contains new concepts to support PIH primarily.

It also includes a separate drug table which contains all of the WHO essential medication list drugs linked to the concept table. The plan is to integrate these two more closely providing concept sets of drugs which parallel the WHO classifications. The drug table may eventually become a superset of international RxNorm encoded medications from which you can select from. For now, it is just the WHO EML. We will keep the SQL separate for now so that you don’t have to overwrite your local drug table when importing the CIEL concept dictionary.

The drug table was NOT updated for this release.

Concepts added for this release:

> "concept_id"	"name"	"Class"	"Datatype"	"description"
> "165586"	"Milk powder (cow's milk)"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165585"	"Noncompliance with dietary regimen"	"Question"	"Coded"	\N
> "165585"	"Poor adherence to dietary recommendations"	"Question"	"Coded"	\N
> "165584"	"Opioid OD"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
> "165584"	"Opioid overdose"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
> "165583"	"Hypertension stage"	"Question"	"Coded"	\N
> "165583"	"HTN stage"	"Question"	"Coded"	\N
> "165582"	"Vaping lung injury"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
> "165582"	"Acute lung injury associated with vaping"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
> "165581"	"Has emergency health action plan"	"Question"	"Coded"	"Patient has an appropriate plan in place in case of a health care emergency to seek care, institute treatment, etc."
> "165580"	"RDW-SD"	"Test"	"Numeric"	\N
> "165580"	"Red blood cell distribution width - standard deviation"	"Test"	"Numeric"	\N
> "165579"	"RDW-CV"	"Test"	"Numeric"	\N
> "165579"	"Red Blood Cell Distribution Width - Corpuscular Volume"	"Test"	"Numeric"	\N
> "165578"	"Mixed cell count (10^3/ul)"	"Test"	"Numeric"	"The total number of basophils, eosinophils and monocytes per microliter in thousands from blood sample."
> "165578"	"Basophils + eosinophils + monocytes (10^3/ul)"	"Test"	"Numeric"	"The total number of basophils, eosinophils and monocytes per microliter in thousands from blood sample."
> "165577"	"High protein nutritional supplement for premature infants"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165576"	"Basilar atelectasis of both lungs"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
> "165576"	"Bibasilar atelectasis"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
> "165576"	"Bilateral basilar atelectasis"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
> "165575"	"PCV13"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165575"	"Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 1/3/4/5/6A/6B/7F/9V/14/18C/19A/19F/23F capsular antigen diphtheria CRM197 protein conjugate vaccine"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165575"	"Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (1/3/4/5/6A/6B/7F/9V/14/18C/19A/19F/23F)"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165575"	"Prevnar13"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165573"	"Cardioplegia solution"	"Drug"	"N/A"	"Sterile, nonpyrogenic, essentially isotonic, formulation of electrolytes in water to be infused during cardiac standstill"
> "165572"	"Potassium nitrate / silver nitrate"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
> "165571"	"Astringyn"	"Drug"	"N/A"	"Ferric subsulfate is a stypic or hemostatic agent that causes agglutination of surface proteins resulting in local hemostasis."
> "165571"	"Monsel's solution"	"Drug"	"N/A"	"Ferric subsulfate is a stypic or hemostatic agent that causes agglutination of surface proteins resulting in local hemostasis."
> "165571"	"Ferric subsulfate solution"	"Drug"	"N/A"	"Ferric subsulfate is a stypic or hemostatic agent that causes agglutination of surface proteins resulting in local hemostasis."
> "165571"	"Ferric subsulphate solution"	"Drug"	"N/A"	"Ferric subsulfate is a stypic or hemostatic agent that causes agglutination of surface proteins resulting in local hemostasis."
> "165570"	"CKD stage"	"Question"	"Coded"	\N
> "165570"	"Chronic kidney disease stage"	"Question"	"Coded"	\N
> "165569"	"Lack of physical exercise"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
> "165569"	"Insufficient physical exercise"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
> "165568"	"Sample not labeled"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
> "165568"	"Specimen not labeled"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
> "165567"	"Foaming from the mouth"	"Symptom/Finding"	"N/A"	\N
> "165567"	"Frothing at the mouth"	"Symptom/Finding"	"N/A"	\N
> "165567"	"Foaming at the mouth"	"Symptom/Finding"	"N/A"	\N
> "165566"	"Positive for both IgG and IgM (Presence of anti-S. typhi IgG and IgM)"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
> "165565"	"Negative (no anti-S. typhi antibody detected)"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
> "165564"	"Positive for IgG only (Presence of anti-S. typhi IgG)"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
> "165563"	"Positive for IgM only (Presence of anti-S. typhi IgM)"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
> "165562"	"Typhoid RDT"	"Test"	"Coded"	"Rapid diagnostic test that reports presence of S. typhi IgM and/or IgG antibodies in blood."
> "165562"	"Salmonella typhi rapid diagnostic test"	"Test"	"Coded"	"Rapid diagnostic test that reports presence of S. typhi IgM and/or IgG antibodies in blood."
> "165561"	"Bacteria in urine sediment by light microscopy"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
> "165560"	"Poikilocytosis in blood by light microscopy"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
> "165559"	"Microcytes in blood by light microscopy"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
> "165558"	"Lymphocyte count in blood (10^3/ul)"	"Test"	"Numeric"	\N
> "165557"	"Hypochromia in blood by light microscopy"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
> "165556"	"Anisocytosis in blood by light microscopy"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
> "165555"	"Anion gap (moles/vol)"	"Test"	"Numeric"	"Anion gap in Serum or Plasma"

New version of CIEL dictionary added to dropbox for December 16, 2019.

Just wanted to let folks know that I am posting a new version of the CIEL concept dictionary in the dropbox with versions including 1.6.6, 1.7.3, 1.8.3, 1.9.9, 1.10.2, 1.11.4, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2!

Can I please remind everyone using the CIEL dictionary that this is a trust model. We are providing the service to the community and the community assists by providing concepts they require back to CIEL. This also includes translation of CIEL concepts into other languages. If you have added concepts to your dictionary and have not reported them back to CIEL, I strongly encourage you to do so (if guilt doesn’t work, then I will start to harass you :).

If this is the first time you are hearing about the MVP/CIEL concept dictionary which now comes as a standard option with the standalone appliance, you can get updates from the CIEL dropbox. You can send me an email describing your openmrs implementation, version number, country and project… and I will add you to the dropbox.

Be sure to read the wiki: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+and+Using+the+MVP-CIEL+Concept+Dictionary11

NOTE THAT A NEW DISTRIBUTION METHODOLOGY FOR CIEL USING THE OPEN CONCEPT LAB WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. PLEASE BEGIN TO TRANSITION TO THE SUBSCRIPTION MODULE.

Each version includes the global property ciel.conceptsVersion which contains the date of the release in YYYYMMDD format. A new global property update was added for 1.11+ which will force recreation of the word index as this is no longer included as part of the CIEL upload.

This release contains new concepts to support PIH primarily.

It also includes a separate drug table which contains all of the WHO essential medication list drugs linked to the concept table. The plan is to integrate these two more closely providing concept sets of drugs which parallel the WHO classifications. The drug table may eventually become a superset of international RxNorm encoded medications from which you can select from. For now, it is just the WHO EML. We will keep the SQL separate for now so that you don’t have to overwrite your local drug table when importing the CIEL concept dictionary.

> |"concept_id"|"name"|"Class"|"Datatype"|"description"|
> |---|---|---|---|---|
> |"165604"|"Focal seizure without loss of consciousness"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165603"|"Irreversible airways obstruction"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165602"|"Reversible airways obstruction"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165601"|"4+ pitting edema"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165601"|"Pitting edema, four plus"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165600"|"3+ pitting edema"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165600"|"Pitting edema, three plus"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165599"|"2+ pitting edema"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165599"|"Pitting edema, two plus"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165598"|"Pitting edema, one plus"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165598"|"1+ pitting edema"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165597"|"Pitting edema, trace"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165597"|"Trace pitting edema"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165596"|"Unable to work due to medical condition or illness"|"Finding"|"Coded"|\N|
> |"165595"|"Number of tobacco cigarettes smoked per day"|"Question"|"Numeric"|\N|
> |"165594"|"Number of tobacco pipes smoked per day"|"Question"|"Numeric"|\N|
> |"165593"|"Number of emergency room/department visits"|"Question"|"Numeric"|"The number of times a patient visited an emergency room, casualty department or emergency department in a specified time."|
> |"165592"|"No JVD"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165592"|"No jugular venous distension"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165592"|"No jugular venous engorgement"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165591"|"Number of meals per day"|"Question"|"Numeric"|\N|
> |"165591"|"Number of daily meals"|"Question"|"Numeric"|\N|
> |"165590"|"Pain crisis"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165589"|"Decreased sensation in hand(s)"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165588"|"Decreased sensation in foot/feet"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
> |"165587"|"Uncontrolled hypertension"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|

FYI, there was an issue with the 2.x outputs again for Dec 16th, 2019. Regenerating those versions now.

Fixed and uploaded

1 Like

weldone @akanter

New version of CIEL dictionary added to dropbox for January 24, 2020.

This release contains new concepts to support applications required to monitor or treat the novel Coronavirus outbreak from China.

“concept_id” “name” “Class” “Datatype” “description”
“165613” “Partner notified about sexually transmitted infection status” “Question” “Coded” \N
“165613” “STI partner notification status” “Question” “Coded” \N
“165612” “Suspected 2019 novel coronavirus infection” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165612” “Suspected Wuhan coronavirus infection” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165612” “Suspected 2019-nCoV infection” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165611” “2019-nCoV nucleic acid assay by real time reverse transcriptase PCR” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165611” “Serum 2019 novel coronavirus nucleic acid assay by real time reverse transcriptase PCR” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165611” “Serum Wuhan coronavirus nucleic acid assay by real time reverse transcriptase PCR” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165610” “Exposure to Wuhan coronavirus” “Finding” “N/A” \N
“165610” “Exposure to 2019-nCoV” “Finding” “N/A” \N
“165610” “Exposure to 2019 novel coronavirus” “Finding” “N/A” \N
“165609” “Infection due to Wuhan coronavirus” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165609” “Infection due to 2019 novel coronavirus” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165609” “Infection due to 2019-nCoV” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165608” “Pneumonia due to Wuhan coronavirus” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165608” “Pneumonia due to 2019-nCoV” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165608” “Pneumonia due to 2019 novel coronavirus” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165607” “Lamivudine / tenofovir / zidovudine” “Drug” “N/A” \N
“165606” “ABC / 3TC / DTG” “Drug” “N/A” \N
“165606” “Triumeq” “Drug” “N/A” \N
“165606” “Abacavir / dolutegravir / lamivudine” “Drug” “N/A” \N
“165605” “DTG / 3TC / TDF” “Drug” “N/A” \N
“165605” “Dolutegravir / lamivudine / tenofovir” “Drug” “N/A” \N
1 Like

New version of CIEL dictionary added to dropbox for March 10, 2020.

This release contains new concepts to support applications required to monitor or treat the novel Coronavirus outbreak from China and a few for Kenya EMR .

|"concept_id"|"name"|"Class"|"Datatype"|"description"|
|---|---|---|---|---|
|"165633"|"Upper respiratory tract infection (URI) due to 2019-nCoV"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165633"|"Upper respiratory tract infection due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165633"|"Upper respiratory tract infection (URI) due to COVID-19 virus"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165632"|"High priority for COVID-19 virus vaccination"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165632"|"High priority for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccination"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165632"|"High priority for 2019-nCoV vaccine"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165631"|"Close exposure to 2019 novel coronavirus"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165631"|"Close exposure to COVID-19 virus"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165631"|"Close exposure to 2019-nCoV"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165631"|"Close exposure to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165630"|"Acute respiratory disease due to COVID-19 virus"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165630"|"Acute respiratory disease due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165630"|"2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165629"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccine not available"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165629"|"2019-nCoV vaccine not available"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165629"|"COVID-19 virus vaccine not available"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165628"|"COVID-19 virus vaccination not indicated"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165628"|"2019-nCoV vaccination not indicated"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165628"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccination not indicated"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165627"|"2019-nCoV vaccination not done"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165627"|"COVID-19 virus vaccination not done"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165627"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccine not administered"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165626"|"2019-nCoV vaccination declined"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165626"|"COVID-19 virus vaccination declined"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165626"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccination declined"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165625"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccination contraindicated"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165625"|"2019-nCoV vaccination contraindicated"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165625"|"COVID-19 virus vaccination contraindicated"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165624"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) RNA panel by probe and target amplification method"|"Test"|"Coded"|\N|
|"165624"|"2019-nCoV RNA panel by probe and target amplification method"|"Test"|"Coded"|\N|
|"165623"|"Disease due to Wuhan coronavirus"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165623"|"Disease due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165623"|"Disease due to 2019-nCoV"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165623"|"Disease due to 2019 novel coronavirus"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165623"|"2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19)"|"Diagnosis"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165622"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) not detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165622"|"COVID-19 virus not detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165622"|"2019 novel coronavirus not detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165622"|"2019-nCoV not detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165621"|"Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165621"|"2019 novel coronavirus detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165621"|"COVID-19 virus detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165621"|"2019-nCoV detected"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165620"|"Sexual abuse description"|"Question"|"Text"|"Narrative description/details of the sexual abuse."|
|"165619"|"Cervical cancer screening performed"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165619"|"Cancer of uterine cervix screening performed"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165618"|"Cancer of uterine cervix screening not performed"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165618"|"Cervical cancer screening not performed"|"Finding"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165617"|"Screened for cancer of uterine cervix"|"Question"|"Coded"|\N|
|"165617"|"Screened for cervical cancer"|"Question"|"Coded"|\N|
|"165616"|"COVID-19 vaccination"|"Procedure"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165616"|"2019 novel coronavirus vaccination"|"Procedure"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165616"|"2019-nCoV vaccination"|"Procedure"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165616"|"Vaccination against Wuhan coronavirus"|"Procedure"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165616"|"Administration of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccine"|"Procedure"|"N/A"|\N|
|"165615"|"Multilobar lung infiltrate"|"Diagnosis"|"Coded"|\N|
|"165614"|"MuLBTSA score"|"Finding"|"Numeric"|"Clinical prediction score for viral pneumonia mortality. Ranges from 0 to 22. Includes multilobular infiltration (Mu 5 pts), hypo-Lymphocytosis (L 4 pts), bacterial co-infection (B 4 pts), smoking history (S acute smoker 3 pts, quit smoking 2 pts), hypertension (T 2 pts) and age >60  (A 2 pts)."|
1 Like

New version of CIEL dictionary added to dropbox for March 18, 2020.

This release contains many new concepts to support applications required to monitor or treat the novel Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) .

“165857” “Positive for both IgG and IgM (Presence of anti-COVID-19 IgG and IgM)” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165856” “Positive for IgG only (Presence of anti-COVID-19 IgG)” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165855” “Positive for IgM only (Presence of anti-COVID-19 IgM)” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165854” “Negative (no anti-COVID-19 antibody detected)” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165853” “COVID-19 IgM/IgG rapid test” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165853” “Rapid detection in serum or plasma of either or both IgG and IgM antibodies to COVID-19 by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165853” “Rapid detection in serum or plasma of either or both IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019-nCoV by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165853” “Rapid detection in serum or plasma of either or both IgG and IgM antibodies to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165852” “Respiratory specimen severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) antigen rapid diagnostic test” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165852” “Respiratory specimen 2019-CoV antigen rapid diagnostic test” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165852” “Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165852” “Respiratory specimen COVID-19 antigen rapid diagnostic test” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165851” “Province” “Question” “Text” “Generic field to capture the geographic location province”
“165850” “Close contact with person with acute respiratory infection 14 days prior to developing symptoms” “Question” “Coded” “Has the patient had close contact with a person with acute respiratory infection in the 14 days prior to symptom onset”
“165850” “Close contact with person with acute respiratory infection two weeks prior to developing symptoms” “Question” “Coded” “Has the patient had close contact with a person with acute respiratory infection in the 14 days prior to symptom onset”
“165849” “Assay used by confirming laboratory” “Question” “Text” \N
“165848” “Sequencing performed by confirming laboratory” “Question” “Coded” \N
“165847” “Reporting country” “Question” “Coded” “Country in which the case was reported”
“165846” “Reporting institution” “Question” “Text” “Name of the institution reporting a case”
“165845” “Name of testing laboratory” “Question” “Text” \N
“165844” “Exposure to live animal market in previous two weeks” “Finding” “Coded” \N
“165844” “Recent exposure to live animal market” “Finding” “Coded” \N
“165844” “Exposure to live animal market in previous 14 days” “Finding” “Coded” \N
“165843” “Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)” “Diagnosis” “N/A” \N
“165842” “Respiratory specimen COVID-19 virus RdRp gene detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165842” “Respiratory specimen severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) RdRp gene detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165842” “Respiratory specimen 2019-nCoV RdRp gene detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165841” “Respiratory specimen COVID-19 virus N gene detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165841” “Respiratory specimen severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) N gene detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165841” “Respiratory specimen 2019-nCoV N gene detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165840” “Respiratory specimen 2019-nCoV RNA detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165840” “Respiratory specimen COVID-19 virus RNA detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165840” “Respiratory specimen severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) RNA detection by probe and target amplification method” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165839” “Serum or plasma COVID-19 virus IgM antibody measurement by immunoassay (units/volume)” “Test” “Numeric” \N
“165839” “Serum or plasma 2019-nCoV IgM antibody measurement by immunoassay (units/volume)” “Test” “Numeric” \N
“165839” “Serum or plasma severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgM antibody measurement by immunoassay (units/volume)” “Test” “Numeric” \N
“165838” “Detection in serum or plasma of either or both IgG and IgM antibodies to COVID-19 by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165838” “Detection in serum or plasma of either or both IgG and IgM antibodies to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165838” “Detection in serum or plasma of either or both IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019-nCoV by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165837” “Serum or plasma severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgM antibody detection by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165837” “Serum or plasma 2019-nCoV IgM antibody detection by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165837” “Serum or plasma COVID-19 virus IgM antibody detection by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” \N
“165836” “Serum or plasma severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG antibody measurement by immunoassay (units/volume)” “Test” “Numeric” \N
“165836” “Serum or plasma 2019-nCoV IgG antibody measurement by immunoassay (units/volume)” “Test” “Numeric” \N
“165836” “Serum or plasma COVID-19 virus IgG antibody measurement by immunoassay (units/volume)” “Test” “Numeric” \N
“165835” “COVID-19 virus IgG antibody assay in serum/plasma” “Test” “Coded” “Qualitative test for Sars-CoV-2 IgG antibody”
“165835” “Serum or plasma severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG antibody detection by immunoassay” “Test” “Coded” “Qualitative test for Sars-CoV-2 IgG antibody”
“165835” “2019 novel coronavirus IgG antibody assay in serum/plasma” “Test” “Coded” “Qualitative test for Sars-CoV-2 IgG antibody”
“165834” “Works with animals” “Finding” “Coded” \N
“165833” “Visited health facility in past two weeks” “Question” “Coded” \N
“165833” “Visited health facility in 14 days” “Question” “Coded” \N
“165832” “Venezuela” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165832” “VEN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165831” “Uruguay” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165831” “URY” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165830” “Suriname” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165830” “SUR” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165829” “Peru” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165829” “PER” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165828” “PRY” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165828” “Paraguay” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165827” “Guyana” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165827” “GUY” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165826” “Ecuador” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165826” “ECU” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165825” “COL” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165825” “Colombia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165824” “CHL” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165824” “Chile” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165823” “BRA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165823” “Brazil” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165822” “Bolivia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165822” “BOL” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165821” “ARG” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165821” “Argentina” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South America”
“165820” “United States of America” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North America”
“165820” “USA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North America”
“165819” “MEX” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North America”
“165819” “Mexico” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North America”
“165818” “Canada” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North America”
“165818” “CAN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North America”
“165817” “PAN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165817” “Panama” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165816” “Nicaragua” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165816” “NIC” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165815” “HND” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165815” “Honduras” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165814” “Guatemala” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165814” “GTM” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165813” “El Salvador” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165813” “SLV” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165812” “CRI” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165812” “Costa Rica” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165811” “BLZ” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165811” “Belize” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Central America”
“165810” “TTO” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165810” “Trinidad and Tobago” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165809” “St. Vincent and the Grenadines” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165809” “VCT” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165809” “Saint Vincent and the Grenadines” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165808” “Saint Lucia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165808” “St. Lucia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165808” “LCA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165807” "Saint Kitts and Nevis " “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165807” “KNA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165807” “St. Kitts and Nevis” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165806” “PRI” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165806” “Puerto Rico” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165805” “Jamaica” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165805” “JAM” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165804” “Haiti” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165804” “HTI” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165803” “Grenada” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165803” “GRD” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165802” “CUB” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165802” “Cuba” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165801” “Commonwealth of Dominica” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165801” “DMA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165801” “Dominica” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165800” “BRB” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165800” “Barbados” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165799” “Bahamas” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165799” “BHS” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Caribbean”
“165798” “Antigua and Barbuda” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Caribbean”
“165798” “ATG” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Caribbean”
“165797” “Animal health occupation” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165796” “Medical laboratory technician” “Misc” “N/A” “Occupation”
“165795” “History of proper isolation procedure” “Procedure” “N/A” \N
“165794” “Location of diagnosis” “Finding” “N/A” \N
“165793” “Case classification” “Finding” “Coded” \N
“165793” “Case status” “Finding” “Coded” \N
“165792” “Confirmed present” “Misc” “N/A” “Status is proven”
“165792” “Confirmed” “Misc” “N/A” “Status is proven”
“165791” “TGO” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165791” “Togo” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165790” “GMB” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165790” “Gambia” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165790” “The Gambia” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165789” “Sierra Leone” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165789” “SLE” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165788” “Senegal” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165788” “SEN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165787” “STP” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165787” “Sao Tome and Principe” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165786” “Mauritania” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165786” “MRT” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165785” “Republic of Mali” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165785” “Mali” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165785” “MLI” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165784” “LBR” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165784” “Liberia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165783” “CIV” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165783” “Ivory Coast” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165783” “Côte d’Ivoire” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165782” “GNB” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165782” “Guinea-Bissau” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165781” “GIN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165781” “Guinea Republic” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165780” “GHA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165780” “Ghana” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165779” “GNQ” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165779” “Equatorial Guinea” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165778” “CPV” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165778” “Cape Verde” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165777” “Burkina Faso” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165777” “BKA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165776” “BEN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165776” “Benin” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in West Africa”
“165775” “Namibia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South West Africa”
“165775” “Republic of Namibia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South West Africa”
“165775” “NAM” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South West Africa”
“165774” “AGO” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South West Africa”
“165774” “Angola” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South West Africa”
“165773” “MOZ” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South East Africa”
“165773” “Mozambique” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South East Africa”
“165772” “Mauritius” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South East Africa”
“165772” “MUS” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South East Africa”
“165771” “Malawi” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South East Africa”
“165771” “MWI” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South East Africa”
“165770” “ZAF” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165770” “South Africa” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165770” “Republic of South Africa (RSA)” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165769” “Zimbabwe” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165769” “ZWE” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165768” “Swaziland” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165768” “Eswatini” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165768” “SWZ” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165767” “LSO” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165767” “Lesotho” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165766” “Botswana” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165766” “BWA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in South Africa”
“165765” “SSD” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North East Africa”
“165765” “South Sudan” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North East Africa”
“165764” “SDN” “Misc” “Text” “Country in North East Africa”
“165764” “Sudan” “Misc” “Text” “Country in North East Africa”
“165763” “State of Eritrea” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165763” “Eritrea” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165763” “ERI” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165762” “DJI” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North East Africa”
“165762” “Djibouti” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North East Africa”
“165761” “Tunisia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165761” “TUN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165760” “Morocco” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165760” “MAR” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165759” “Libya” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165759” “LBY” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165758” “EGY” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165758” “Egypt” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165757” “DZA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165757” “Algeria” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in North Africa”
“165756” “SYC” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165756” “Seychelles” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165755” “Comoros islands” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165755” “COM” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165754” “Zambia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165754” “ZMB” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165753” “SOM” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165753” “Somalia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165752” “Rwanda” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165752” “RWA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165751” “Niger” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165751” “NER” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165750” “GAB” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165750” “Gabon” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165749” “Republic of Congo” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165749” “COG” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165748” “Zaire” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165748” “COD” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165748” “Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165747” “Chad” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165747” “TCD” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165746” “CAF” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165746” “Central African Republic” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165745” “Cameroon” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165745” “CMR” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165744” “BDI” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165744” “Burundi” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Africa”
“165743” “New Zealand” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Pacific”
“165743” “NZL” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Pacific”
“165742” “AUS” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Pacific”
“165742” “Australia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Pacific”
“165741” “VNM” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165741” “Vietnam” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165741” “Viet Nam” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165740” “Thailand” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165740” “THA” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165739” “Singapore” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165739” “SGP” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165738” “PHL” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165738” “Philippines” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165737” “Malaysia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165737” “MYS” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165736” “Lao People’s Democratic Republic (PDR)” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165736” “Laos” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165736” “LAO” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165735” “IDN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165735” “Indonesia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165734” “Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165734” “TLS” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165734” “Timor-Leste” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165733” “Cambodia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165733” “KHM” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165732” “Burma” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165732” “Myanmar” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165732” “MMR” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165731” “Brunei Darussalam” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165731” “Brunei” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165731” “BRN” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165730” “UZB” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165730” “Uzbekistan” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165729” “Turkmenistan” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165729” “TKM” “Misc” “N/A” \N
“165728” “Tajikistan” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165728” “TJK” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165727” “Mongolia” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165727” “MNG” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165726” “KGZ” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165726” “Kyrgyzstan” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165725” “KAZ” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165725” “Kazakhstan” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in Asia”
“165724” “ARE” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Middle East”
“165724” “United Arab Emirates (UAE)” “Misc” “N/A” “Country in the Middle East”

New concepts Continued:

> “165723” “Syrian Arab Republic” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165723” “SYR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165723” “Syria” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165722” “Saudi Arabia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165722” “SAU” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165721” “QAT” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165721” “Qatar” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165720” “YEM” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165720” “Republic of Yemen” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165720” “Yemen” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165719” “Oman” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165719” “OMN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165718” “Lebanon” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165718” “LBN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165717” “KWT” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165717” “Kuwait” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165716” “Jordan” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165716” “JOR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165715” “ISR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165715” “Israel” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165714” “IRQ” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165714” “Iraq” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165713” “BHR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165713” “Bahrain” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165712” “LKA” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165712” “Sri Lanka” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165711” “Pakistan” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165711” “PAK” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165710” “Nepal” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165710” “NPL” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165709” “Maldives” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165709” “MDV” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165708” “India” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165707” “Bhutan” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165707” “BTN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165706” “Bangladesh” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165706” “BGD” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165705” “Afghanistan” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165705” “AFG” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165704” “Hong Kong” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165703” “PRK” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165703” “Democratic People’s Republic of Korea” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165702” “Taiwan” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165702” “TWN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165701” “SMR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165701” “San Marino” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165700” “Sweden” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165700” “SWE” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165699” “ESP” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165699” “Spain” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165698” “Ireland” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165698” “IRL” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165698” “Republic of Ireland” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165697” “Portugal” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165697” “PRT” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165696” “NOR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165696” “Norway” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165695” “Holland” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165695” “NLD” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165695” “Netherlands” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165694” “MCO” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165694” “Monaco” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165693” “Luxembourg” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165693” “LUX” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165692” “MLT” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165692” “Malta” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165691” “Andorra” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165691” “AND” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165690” “Liechtenstein” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165690” “LIE” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165689” “Ukraine” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165689” “UKR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165688” “Turkey” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165688” “TUR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165687” “Russia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165687” “RUS” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165687” “Russian federation” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165686” “ROU” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165686” “Romania” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165685” “LTU” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165685” “Lithuania” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165684” “LVA” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165684” “Latvia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165683” “GRC” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165683” “Greece” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165682” “GEO” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165682” “Georgia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165681” “Estonia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165681” “EST” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165680” “CYP” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165680” “Cyprus” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165679” “BGR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165679” “Bulgaria” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165678” “BIH” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165678” “Bosnia and Herzegovnia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165677” “Belarus” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165677” “Belorussia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165677” “BLR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165676” “AZE” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165676” “Azerbaijan” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165675” “Armenia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165675” “ARM” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165674” “Albania” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165674” “ALB” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165673” “CHE” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165673” “Switzerland” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165672” “Slovenia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165672” “SVN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165671” “SVK” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165671” “Slovakia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165670” “POL” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165670” “Poland” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165669” “HUN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165669” “Hungary” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165668” “CZE” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165668” “Czech republic” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165667” “HRV” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165667” “Croatia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165666” “AUT” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165666” “Austria” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165665” “Iceland” “Misc Order” “N/A”
> “165665” “ISL” “Misc Order” “N/A”
> “165664” “Republic of Macedonia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165664” “MKD” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165663” “Finland” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165663” “FIN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165662” “ENG” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165662” “England” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165661” “DNK” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165661” “Denmark” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165660” “BEL” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165660” “Belgium” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165659” “Germany” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165659” “DEU” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165658” “FRA” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165658” “France” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165657” “Country” “ConvSet” “N/A”
> “165656” “History of recent travel in past two weeks” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165656” “History of recent travel in past 14 days” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165655” “Country of employment” “Question” “Text”
> “165654” “Location of employment (city/town)” “Question” “Text”
> “165654” “City where employed” “Question” “Text”
> “165653” “Infection surveillance procedure” “Procedure” “N/A”
> “165652” “Repatriation” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165651” “Detected at point of entry” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165651” “POE detection” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165650” “Self-referred” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165650” “Referred by self” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165649” “Inconclusive” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165648” “Date of isolation” “Question” “Datetime”
> “165647” “History of mechanical ventilation” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165647” “History of artificial respiration” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165646” “Chronic neurological or neuromuscular disease” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165645” “Town visited” “Question” “Text”
> “165645” “City visited (text)” “Question” “Text”
> “165644” “History of admission to intensive care unit (ICU)” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165643” “History of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)” “Finding” “Coded”
> “165642” “Eritrea” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165642” “State of Eritrea” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165642” “ERI” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165641” “ETH” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165641” “Ethiopia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165640” “Madagascar” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165640” “MDG” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165639” “Tanzania” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165639” “TZA” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165639” “United Republic of Tanzania” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165638” “Republic of Korea” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165638” “South Korea” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165638” “KOR” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165637” “JPN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165637” “Japan” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165636” “Iran” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165636” “Islamic Republic of Iran” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165636” “IRN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165636” “Persia” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165635” “Italy” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165635” “ITA” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165634” “CHN” “Misc” “N/A”
> “165634” “China” “Misc” “N/A”
5 Likes

FYI we are working to update the CIEL dictionary in the Open Concept Lab now. We will also publish this list of COVID-19 concepts as its own collection. I will provide the links here as soon as it is ready.

5 Likes

New version of CIEL dictionary added to dropbox for April 1, 2020.

This release contains additional new concepts and coding updates to support applications required to monitor or treat the novel Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19). Please be sure to update existing concepts as well since the code maps have changed.

"concept_id"	"name"	"Class"	"Datatype"	"description"
"165900"	"OMEPRAZOLE SODIUM"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165899"	"Serum or plasma COVID-19 virus IgM antibody detection by rapid immunoassay"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165899"	"Serum or plasma severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgM antibody detection by rapid immunoassay"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165898"	"Serum or plasma severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG antibody detection by rapid immunoassay"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165898"	"Serum or plasma COVID-19 virus IgG antibody detection by rapid immunoassay"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165897"	"Maternal 2019-CoV infection during pregnancy"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165897"	"Maternal COVID-19 infection during pregnancy"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165897"	"Maternal severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection during pregnancy"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165896"	"Serum or plasma 2019-nCoV IgA antibody detection by immunoassay"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165896"	"Serum or plasma severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgA antibody detection by immunoassay"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165896"	"Serum or plasma COVID-19 virus IgA antibody detection by immunoassay"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165895"	"Roche cobas® SARS-CoV-2 test"	"Test"	"Coded"	"Dual target assay, specific target unique to SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19 Coronavirus) along with a conserved region of the E-gene"
"165894"	"Disease due to 2019-nCoV, without lab confirmation"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	"A clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available."
"165894"	"Disease due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), without lab confirmation"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	"A clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available."
"165894"	"2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), without lab confirmation"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	"A clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available."
"165893"	"Provide supplemental oxygen via nasal cannula"	"Procedure"	"N/A"	\N
"165892"	"Pharyngeal exudate"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
"165892"	"Throat exudate"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
"165891"	"Normal capillary refill time"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
"165891"	"Normal capillary filling"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
"165890"	"Capillary filling function"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
"165889"	"Capillary blood specimen"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
"165889"	"Capillary blood"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
"165888"	"Venous blood specimen"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
"165888"	"Venous blood"	"Misc"	"N/A"	\N
"165887"	"Bronchitis due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165887"	"Bronchitis caused by 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165887"	"Bronchitis due to COVID-19 virus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165887"	"Bronchitis due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165886"	"Otitis media (OM) due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165886"	"Otitis media due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165886"	"Otitis media (OM) due to SARS-CoV-2"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165886"	"Otitis media (OM) caused by to 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165886"	"Otitis media (OM) due to COVID-19 virus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165885"	"Gastroenteritis due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165885"	"Gastroenteritis due to SARS-CoV-2"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165885"	"Gastroenteritis caused by to 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165885"	"Gastroenteritis due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165885"	"Gastroenteritis due to COVID-19 virus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165884"	"Encephalopathy due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165884"	"Encephalopathy due to COVID-19 virus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165884"	"Encephalopathy due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165884"	"Encephalopathy caused by 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165884"	"Encephalopathy due to SARS-CoV-2"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165883"	"Mycocarditis due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165883"	"Myocarditis due by COVID-19 coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165883"	"Myocarditis caused by 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165883"	"Myocarditis due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165882"	"History of positive test for SARS-CoV-2"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
"165882"	"History of positive test for severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
"165881"	"Pegylated interferon beta-1a"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165881"	"Peginterferon beta-1a"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165881"	"Plegridy"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165880"	"Pegylated interferon alfa-2a"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165880"	"Pegasys"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165880"	"Peginterferon alfa-2a"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165879"	"PegIntron"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165879"	"Peginterferon alfa-2b"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165879"	"Pegylated interferon alfa-2b"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165878"	"Remdesivir"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165877"	"Avigan"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165877"	"Favilavir"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165876"	"Siltuximab"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165876"	"Sylvant"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165875"	"Boceprevir"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165875"	"Victrelis"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165874"	"Olumiant"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165874"	"Baricitinib"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165873"	"Sarilumab"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165873"	"Kevzara"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165872"	"Tocilizumab"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165872"	"RoActemra"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165872"	"Atlizumab"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165872"	"Actemra"	"Drug"	"N/A"	\N
"165871"	"Patient condition unresolved"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
"165870"	"Patient condition resolved"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
"165869"	"Acute bronchitis due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165869"	"Acute bronchitis due to SARS-CoV-2"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165869"	"Acute bronchitis caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165869"	"Acute bronchitis due to 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165869"	"Acute bronchitis due to COVID-19 virus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165868"	"Lower respiratory tract infection due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165868"	"Lower respiratory tract infection due to COVID-19 virus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165868"	"LRTI due to SARS-CoV-2"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165868"	"Lower respiratory tract infection due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165868"	"Lower respiratory tract infection due to 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165867"	"Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165867"	"Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) due to 2019-nCoV"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165867"	"ARDS due to SARS-CoV-2"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165867"	"Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) due to COVID-19 virus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165867"	"Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) due to 2019 novel coronavirus"	"Diagnosis"	"N/A"	\N
"165866"	"History of 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19)"	"Diagnosis"	"Coded"	\N
"165866"	"History of ARDS due to SARS-CoV-2"	"Diagnosis"	"Coded"	\N
"165866"	"History of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) disease"	"Diagnosis"	"Coded"	\N
"165865"	"Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 antigen test"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165865"	"SARS-CoV-2 Xpert, antigen"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165865"	"GeneXpert SARS-CoV-2 ag"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165864"	"History of supplemental oxygen therapy"	"Finding"	"Coded"	\N
"165863"	"NEWS"	"Finding"	"Numeric"	"In the UK, the Royal College of Physicians has introduced a national early warning score (NEWS) to replace local or regional scores. The NEWS score is the largest national EWS effort to date and has been adopted outside the UK.

A second version of the score was introduced in 2017. The revised version was optimised for the identification of sepsis, alternative oxygen targets in people with underlying lung disease, and the onset of delirium.

REF: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_warning_score"
"165863"	"National early warning score"	"Finding"	"Numeric"	"In the UK, the Royal College of Physicians has introduced a national early warning score (NEWS) to replace local or regional scores. The NEWS score is the largest national EWS effort to date and has been adopted outside the UK.

A second version of the score was introduced in 2017. The revised version was optimised for the identification of sepsis, alternative oxygen targets in people with underlying lung disease, and the onset of delirium.

REF: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_warning_score"
"165862"	"Sepsis-related organ failure assessment score"	"Finding"	"Numeric"	"The sequential organ failure assessment score (SOFA score), previously known as the sepsis-related organ failure assessment score, is used to track a person's status during the stay in an intensive care unit (ICU) to determine the extent of a person's organ function or rate of failure. The score is based on six different scores, one each for the respiratory, cardiovascular, hepatic, coagulation, renal and neurological systems. REF: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOFA_score"
"165862"	"Sequential organ failure assessment score"	"Finding"	"Numeric"	"The sequential organ failure assessment score (SOFA score), previously known as the sepsis-related organ failure assessment score, is used to track a person's status during the stay in an intensive care unit (ICU) to determine the extent of a person's organ function or rate of failure. The score is based on six different scores, one each for the respiratory, cardiovascular, hepatic, coagulation, renal and neurological systems. REF: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOFA_score"
"165862"	"SOFA score"	"Finding"	"Numeric"	"The sequential organ failure assessment score (SOFA score), previously known as the sepsis-related organ failure assessment score, is used to track a person's status during the stay in an intensive care unit (ICU) to determine the extent of a person's organ function or rate of failure. The score is based on six different scores, one each for the respiratory, cardiovascular, hepatic, coagulation, renal and neurological systems. REF: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOFA_score"
"165861"	"Hologic Panther Fusion® SARS-CoV-2 test"	"Test"	"Coded"	\N
"165860"	"CDC SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Panel"	"Test"	"N/A"	"Used for ordering CDC COVID-19 panel"
"165860"	"Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase (RT)-PCR Diagnostic Panel"	"Test"	"N/A"	"Used for ordering CDC COVID-19 panel"
"165859"	"Abbott RealTime SARS-CoV-2 test"	"Test"	"Coded"	"The Abbott RealTime SARS-CoV-2 assay is a real-time (rt) reverse transcriptase (RT) polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal (NP) and oropharyngeal (OP) swabs from patients suspected of COVID-19 by their health care provider."
"165858"	"Sweating"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N
"165858"	"the sweats"	"Finding"	"N/A"	\N