New User - OpenMRS stuck spinning or errors

**Application Name:**Platform, Reference Application Version Number: Not sure - latest version?

Question: I’m trying to figure out how to create or modify modules. I’ve installed openMRS and I’m using Ubuntu VM and docker. I can create the basicexample, but when I make changes or upload to the http://localhost:8080/openmrs/ either I get a HTTP Status 404 – Not Found… Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists or openMRS spins (waiting to upload) for nearly an hour before I can access the site again. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’ve searched all through the openMRS wiki and tried several different ways but I keep ending up with nothing working. Its becoming discouraging that I can’t find any way to create openMRS modules or get any instructions that are straightforward. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

hello @missy1

you can have a look at this

Can you share the error logs that you are encounting while running docker-compose file

@missy1 are you using this trendy way of creating modules :smile: