New user, Lost.

Good day, everyone. I just signed up for OpenMRS and downloaded the Open MRS reference application standalone. It seems empty after downloading and exploring through the files in it. I don’t know where or what to do so i can start using it. I am a Registered Nurse Practitioner and Community Health Enthusiast in Nigeria seeking to apply technologial advancements in form of health information/Remote monitoring systems into the Primary/Coomunity-Based Healthcare sytem in my country and improve our WHO healthcare ranking in ht elong run. I came across OpenMRS as one of the leading opensource health softwares, and i have registered on the openMRS community and have downloaded Standalone Reference application. But turns it is empty/not working/running on my Laptop. Iam confused with the whole setup. Information available is more for developers than users/healthcare professionals. I see only demos for users.Please, how can i be able to use OpenMRS for my startup community/primary healthcare Organization. I look forward to a favourable response from you soon. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

2 Likes

Is this of help? https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/OpenMRS+Standalone

1 Like

He is an implementer not a developer