New daily scrum manager

It has been a wonderful time acting as the scrum master for the past 11+ months, I have taken up a new role as a documentation lead which I wish to concentrate on. Am looking for someone to take up the role of scrum master.

Kindly make sure you would be regular and on time for the meetings if you wish to volunteer as the members count on you to lead the meeting.

cc: @dkayiwa @wyclif @tendomart @irenyak1 @deb, @herbert24,

3 Likes

I will be very gratefully to take on this opportunity

2 Likes

Thanks so much for showing interest and I declare you our new scrum master effective from today. To the community , thanks for the support you rendered to me and mentored me and how I pray we do the same to our new scrum master.

2 Likes

thanks alot juliee

Congrats @herbert24, I trust you will do a good job as a scrum manager.

2 Likes

thanks irene

Kudos our New Scrum master , @ruhanga do you want to be assistant ?

1 Like

thanks @tendomart

With pleasure, I’d love to @tendomart :slightly_smiling_face:, is this position still available @jwnasambu so I can take part? It will be a pleasure co-working with @herbert24.

2 Likes

Congrats @herbert24:wink:

1 Like

its fine brother we can work together

@herbert24 is the new scrum manager the decision is his. I wish you the best as you lead us

1 Like

Thanks @jwnasambu for being a reliable scrum manager! And thanks @herbert24 for volunteering.

2 Likes

Many thanks, @jwnasambu, for your time as scrum master and for taking up a new role as documentation lead! @herbert24, thank you for taking up the scrum master baton. Let us know if you need any support and how we can help you.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentoring me :clap:

1 Like

thanks @jwnasambu for the job well done.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

congz @herbert24 @ruhanga wishing u the best …

1 Like

thanks bos