Mysql installation fails org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-docker-maven-plugin:5.9.0:create-mysql failed: Status 404

OpenMRS Latest

I need help to continue the initial steps. I am following the steps here: https://openmrs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/25477418/Set+Up+OpenMRS+Server+with+OpenMRS+SDK+and+Docker

But after type: mvn openmrs-sdk:setup, and configure as in the tutorial, the error comes up:

Which database would you like to use?:

1. MySQL 5.6 and above (requires pre-installed MySQL 5.6 and above)
  2. MySQL 5.6 and above in SDK docker container (requires pre-installed Docker)
  3. Existing docker container (requires pre-installed Docker)
  4. PostgreSQL 8.2 and above

Which one do you choose? [1/2/3/4]: 2

Preparing ‘openmrs-sdk-mysql-v3-2’ DB docker container… [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 22.863 s [INFO] Finished at: 2024-05-02T13:39:02-03:00 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:5.9.0:setup (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Failed to setup server: Unable to execute mojo: Execution null of goal org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-docker-maven-plugin:5.9.0:create-mysql failed: Status 404: {“message”:“No such image: mysql:5.6”} → [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] MojoExecutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation

1 Like

@abimaelr.sergio do you have mysql installed and running

@abimaelr.sergio I went through the same today, i used option 1 which only required mysql installed, I found this article more detailed https://openmrs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/25476136/OpenMRS+SDK. @suubi7 what do you think about this aproach

1 Like

@suubi7 no I don’t have mysql installed on my computer.

@kamajo I’ll give this approach a try as well! Thanks, I’ll explore the option you’ve shared with me!

1 Like

okay then, when you get mysql, try out your approach first then you let us know

1 Like

@kamajo, I installed MySQL locally and it’s working! Thank you.

It is up and running.

Thank you @kamajo and @suubi7

1 Like

@abimaelr.sergio a pleasure glad :blush: it worked