My freshly cloned aijar fails to build successfully

Hello, I want to do work on the Uganda Ministry of Health HMIS 077 form using the HTML-form-entry - module, however am blocked on building the freshly cloned copy of the aijar module. Initially i had the same copy in another location that I had forgotten but now i have deleted it from my computer and now i have only the fresh clone, though when I try to build it using mvn clean install it runs into an error. here is the error log generated after re-running mvn with the -X switch; mvn clean install -X. I need your help @ssmusoke , @dkayiwa, @k.joseph , @mogoodrich , @darius @tendomart

have you seen this?

Caused by: org.sonatype.plexus.components.sec.dispatcher.SecDispatcherException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\IRENE\.m2\settings-security.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

simple googling around would have you meet with stuff such as; https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Using+the+Module+Maven+Archetype

so do some g :mag_right:ing…

1 Like

@irenyak1 , now make sure , u first clean /empty your M2/repository , otherwise always maven runs into error sometimes because of dependence incopatibility in the repository.

u can try first cleaning your repository and run the commands afresh

1 Like

I got unblocked thanks!