My Fellowship Journey : Sharif Magembe

Hello Community

In the last two weeks of September, Have been fixing Tasks that were lacking some implementation information like Registration and FindPatients Workflows which are happily running the master, Resolved Tasks in refapp distro to do with pages to cater for e2e workflow in qaframework, Have also tried to leverage on ticket handling , this helped our new friends to get started on them

Have also started on working of RefApp 3.x issues where am trying to get hands dirty on real cypress automated testing and getting cling on MFE project and have a ticket that is in progress thanks to @jayasanka for help

For security issue Part: This area is still not attended too as expected, However we have @elder16 @jnsereko who joined the team and we are looking forward to continue sync together especially on our qa meetings to have discussions on handling this. We are also looking into leveraging on using sonaqube for security vulnerability tracking, Ticket logged in here to cater for sonaqube in platform core and I hope to dive into it as soon as possible

Things that I will be working on in the Next two weeks

1.Continue to work on RefApp 3.x issues with cypress and hopefully increase SPA server automation coverage.

1. Handle automated tests that are still remaining especially those that have been created recently include, Handling Report E2E Automations.And others residing from manage Configure metadata part, Handling Open Concept Lab picked by @jwnasambu and other issues. This will also increase our coverage of the application as well

2. Have already started on handling Openmrs Automated Rest API . This being brought about by the community and suprisingly its one of my interest of learning area, So i will also be looking forward to handle Rest Api end points.Thanks to @grace @dkayiwa @ibacher @tendomart for bringing out this part of work into light and thanks to @dkayiwa @ibacher clarifying the point here, because i had done it differently but it was so clear for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Have also attended community calls to keep updated with the current process, Have Helped others on talk, slack ,private slack channel in reviewing Prs ticket handling and technical support as large and those who have been blocked. Great Thanks for qa support squad Team. cc @christine @kdaud @grace @jnsereko @insookwa @mherman22 @irenyak1 @gracebish @jwnasambu @jonathan. Am so happy seeing qa support Team growing day by day. Looking forward to continuing work with you. Thanks a lot Keep up the automations, Write automation and save peoples Lives

cc @jennifer @grace

8 Likes