Multiples errors showing in the Clinical Dashboard in Bahmni

Hello! I keep having the same errors on the Clinical dashboard. Bahmni is installed in Centos 7.6 and the Bahmni version 0.92, OpenMRS version 2.1.1 Build 725db5.
I select clinical and then a patient and the following error keeps showing: “[null] “

Then I click on Trends and a different error appears:” There was an unexpected issue on the server. Please try again [The concept name should be either a fully specified or locale preferred name] TypeError: Cannot read property ‘datatype’ of undefined”

If I try to access the Patient Summary this error appears: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘datatype’ of undefined [The concept name should be either a fully specified or locale preferred name] There was an unexpected issue on the server. Please try again “

Also, in the Consultation this error shows every time: “ TypeError: Cannot read property ‘setMembers’ of undefined [null] “

I have tried to use the “Rebuild Index Search” several time to fix the problem, but it does not fix the errors.

I accessed the logs in the in path tail /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log

https://xxx.xxx.xx.xx/bahmni/clinical/index.html#/default/patient/f337078d-f5f1-400d-bce3-b38a9f851af6/dashboard/concept-set-group/observations

And I found this error:

12-04-2021 10:57:08 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Bahmni Diagnosis Status’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Systolic’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Summary’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Diastolic’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Posture’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Temperature’

12-04-2021 10:57:12 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘BACTERIOLOGY CONCEPT SET’

Try rebuilding search index from OpenMRS->Administration->Search Index

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but i have tried to do that several times and it doesn’t fix anything

Did you check if concepts for which warnings are shown really exist in OpenMRS?

Yes they exist. This error didn’t always existed, one day everything was working fine and the next it wasn’t

if they exist, then i can not see any reason why you would encounter such errors.

One thing you may try … go to openmrs concept dictionary, search and edit (without any changes) and save. this should against populate the index. (not a great resolution, as building search index essentially does the same).

also check whats the default locale for the installation.

This helped a lot but the first error the [null] keeps occurring.

Also i noticed another error and i wonder if it its related. The error shown in the registration when i try to enter the “Nutritional Values” it doesn’t let me save them and this message shows.

[Cannot invoke method getUuid() on null object] 

• In a way, it does not make sense. Because building search index does exactly the same. anyway …

• check the logs when you encounter the error 1) on the browser, console and network tab and 2) on /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log

• Don’t fill up Height and Weight and see if you get this error. If no, you may search for “BMI” and edit/save the concepts as above.

Thank you. I don’t know why but the initial problem just shows again. I did the steps in your first respond and it worked but i logged of and just sign in again and its all the same as before.

I found this

I got this error: tail /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log

12-04-2021 10:57:08 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Bahmni Diagnosis Status’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Systolic’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Summary’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Diastolic’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Posture’

12-04-2021 10:57:09 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘Temperature’

12-04-2021 10:57:12 [WARN ] HibernateConceptDAO - No concept found for ‘BACTERIOLOGY CONCEPT SET’

And about the Weight and Height the suggestion doesn’t help