Module Tab on Patient Dashboard

No it was so weird: I just switched back from my Mac to my Ubuntu machine! I really have no time to look into this (so I have little input at this stage as to what differs from one to the other) but it sort of concerns me a little.

I updated to the newest version, but I still have the same problem. I think the problem lies with the Tab Controller fritzfra/oralhealthmodule/blob/master/omod/src/main/java/org/openmrs/module/oralhealthmodule/web/controller/OralHealthTabController.java

Because my tab shows up, the data just doesn’t. Maybe you could have a look at the code and give me a few pointers? I’d be very grateful! Thank you!

Hi Franziska,

Hope you are doing great! Were you able to solve this issue?

Actually I am also having some relatively same issues. Though I was able to add tab in the Patient Dashboard but because of this few of the rest of the tabs have stopped working e.g visits and FormEntry.

Like below is the screenshot for Visits tab which is not displaying the table data.

This is the screenshot for FormEntry which is having some empty space that keeps on Loading.

I would be very thankful if you could be of some help. Because I’m new to OpenMRS module development and have no clue what is causing this problem.

Hi @fritzfra, my problem was solved. It happened because of defining a separate CSS for the portlet which was conflicting with the styling of the main patient dashboard.