Minor problems with GCI-related sites

Hello, when I was checking Google Code-in sites on OpenMRS talk and wiki I found few minor problems with this pages. I know that it’s copied from previous years and by the time some links are not valid anymore.

On wiki page

in “Help Out. Save Lives.” For more detailed about who we are and what we do, please see here. “here” is dead

in “Helpful OpenMRS Community Resources” If possible, join the Developers Forum every Thursday. You can participate by telephone, VoIP, or even just on IRC. From OpenMRS Wiki: “As of 28-April-2017, the decade-long tradition of weekly Developer Forums has come to an end.”

in “Etiquette” For best practices in using our GitHub repos, please refer to these guidelines. “these guidelines” is dead, probably should be changed to https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/GitHub+Conventions

in “Google Code-in Tasks” Level of difficulty (Level 01-easy to 05-hard), And about this one I’m not sure, but I can’t see level of difficulty anywhere

And one on OpenMRS Talk The contest runs from 7 December 2015 to 25 January 2015. Quite obsolete

2 Likes

Thanks @kredkaofficial for bringing this up. :slight_smile: Would you like to directly edit this page and correct these mistakes?

@kredkaofficial you are so awesome! :smile:

I have edited the talk category description.

Thanks @kredkaofficial and @dkayiwa for the helps :slight_smile: