We are planning to work on two enhancements in Registration page:
- Make Local Language Name Fields Mandatory in Registration first page using config parameters
- Currently, bahmni supports all the personAttributes to be mandatory fields in Registration page except for name in local language.
- We can make changes in the code to read the local language name related person attributes from the same
mandatoryPersonAttributesconfig parameter to check if the field is mandatory or not just like other person attributes.
- Add localisation to the placeholder for Local language name fields
- Currently, the placeholder text for local language name fields is getting picked from its respective person attributes description in OPENMRS
- And the label for local language name is same as the placeholder text for givenNameLocal(First Name in Local Language) which might create confusion in some scenarios.
- As Localisation changes are not present in the Registration html page for local language name, adding those changes here would be helpful in differentiating the label and the placeholder.
We would appreciate feedback and inputs on the same.