Madiro Labs is seeking a full-time experienced systems analyst to drive the effective implementation of health information systems for our partners. The ideal candidate will have experience with the design, configuration, and deployment of enterprise information systems such as OpenMRS, DHIS2, and CommCare. You will work with our portfolio organisations, partners, and clients to gather business requirements, implement technical deliverables, provide testing and quality assurance, and support rollout and monitoring. In this work, you will have the opportunity to learn, build and deploy industry-leading health information systems.
We work to deliver transformative change to improve healthcare delivery in Africa.
Location: Remote, with a preference for candidates based in Sub-Saharan Africa
- At least 4 years of experience building and deploying health information systems
- Experience with system and scenario flow diagrams, functional user assessments and testing, architecture and content structure, and technical specifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to work across multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
- Highly communicative and proactive to excel within a globally distributed work environment
- Able to to work remotely and comfortable with using online collaborative tools (e.g., Google docs, VOIP, screen sharing, etc.)
- Ability to work well with people of different cultures and timezones
- Ability to travel internationally for project work
In your cover letter, please indicate that you heard about this position through the OpenMRS Job Board.
For more information and to apply, CLICK HERE.