Looking for the OpenMRS 2.6.0 Platform Release Manager

Did you start a new build after changing that setting? You need to do a completely new build (and not just start the release job) for the change to take. (The general rule is if you change the Bamboo configuration, you need a new run in order for the new settings to take. Bamboo aggressively caches settings so that each build is reproducible).

1 Like

Bamboo error reporting - OpenMRS Bamboo Still same error.

CC: @dkayiwa @ibacher

@abertnamanya did you delete the tags(2.5.1) at github ?

You probably want to delete the tag and release again.

Though I cannot see it here Tags · openmrs/openmrs-core · GitHub

:thinking:

Read the last three or four thread messages

I just run a new build which worked well. But then comes back the famous Permission denied error.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:4.5.0:build-distro (build-distro-bundled) on project platform: Unable to find/resolve artifact. Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.openmrs.web:openmrs-webapp:war:2.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact org.openmrs.web:openmrs-webapp:pom:2.6.0-20221208.215437-273: /home/bamboo-agent/.m2/repository/org/openmrs/web/openmrs-webapp/2.6.0-SNAPSHOT/openmrs-webapp-2.6.0-SNAPSHOT.pom (Permission denied) -> [Help 1]

@ibacher did the infra team get a workaround for the above permission denied error? Slack

Yes, but it wasn’t consistently applied. Basically, we had some jobs that were mounting /home/bamboo-agent/.m2 into a Docker image, basically to get access to the settings.xml file. Those mount instructions need to be changed to /home/bamboo-agent/.m2/settings.xml:/.m2/settings.xml:ro, i.e., to only mount the settings.xml file (and in read-only following @burke’s suggestion).

I’ve applied that to the builds for Core and the Platform, but there may be other relevant builds. I’ll have to manually fix the permissions on the agents before things will work, however.

Hello @mherman22, I won’t be available for the platform call today , Could you take on the progress report within the call

CC: @dkayiwa

1 Like

Ok, I’ve actually fixed the permissions on the agents again, so hopefully things can be released now…

2 Likes

thanks for your efforts @ibacher .

@abertnamanya im pinging you when you free-up so that we have the release!

1 Like

Let’s have a meeting early morning today around 9:00AM.

1 Like

Release of platform-2.6.0-alpha to Maven is still failing with the following build logs.

Here is the failing plan → OpenMRS Platform - OpenMRS Platform 2.6.x 27: Build result summary - OpenMRS Bamboo

cc: @dkayiwa @ibacher @abertnamanya

I see this error in the log: Could not find artifact org.openmrs.contrib:ciel-dictionary:zip:2.6.0-20221104

Did you successfully deploy the CIEL dictionary? If yes, which exact version and how did you deploy it? What was the output message?

Hi @dkayiwa, This was the output from the deployment

Let me make a correction in the naming of the zip file then I can re-deploy, Hopeful everything will go smoothly.

Regards,

I think there is a problem with the build scripts OpenMRS Platform - OpenMRS Platform 2.6.x - Release docker image 35: Job result summary - OpenMRS Bamboo

CC: @dkayiwa @ibacher @mherman22 @burke

@abertnamanya am talking about this command in the platform release process steps:

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.openmrs.contrib -DartifactId=ciel-dictionary ..........

@dkayiwa Yeah I did redeploy the zip FILE to Jfrog Here is the new file link https://openmrs.jfrog.io/artifactory/contrib/org/openmrs/contrib/ciel-dictionary/2.6.0_20221104/

Regards,

Dear @dkayiwa What could be the cause of this error Error thrown as a SAXException: <sqlfile path=openmrs_concepts_2.6.0_20221104.sq - Pastebin.com

CC: @mherman22