Looking for OpenMRS Training (Implementation & Architecture)

Dear all, I have been working on OpenMRS project as CI manager since March 2018, I know how to build, deploy and even made some modifications in the code. Now, I am interesting to implement the EMR business core within OpenMRS: I need to know OpenMRS capabilities, the main provided modules as forms, concepts, workflows, programs, registration… how to configure them and dependencies between them, the best practices in term of architecture… for all that I am looking for a training, it could be online but I can also travel; we can discuss all these details later. If you are interested and know that you can help me, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward for your feedbacks. Regards

1 Like

I wish to learn how to fix the CI build failure you being a CI manager is it okay you mentor me please?

1 Like

Hi @jwnasambu, I am quite buzy this time, sorry I will not be able to mentor you, otherwise you can open new request with the build failure you have. cheers

1 Like

Thanks for the response I will appreciate at your own convenience I really wish to learn. :smile: